Final

I Just


There are things that I just couldn't understand, even though I tried to think about it over and over again

Like...

How you could make my heart beat so fast by those simple brushing of our hands. Couldn't even explain how beautiful it was to hear my name being called out by you.

The way our eyes meet as if like you were saying something but then you'll look away, even before I could understand what it was... Others will tease me because, they thought I'm staring at you again.

I also couldn't understand how such a beautiful creature like you be so real? You're so perfect... Everyone likes you because of goddess like of a face... But me I love you because of your personality, your beautiful face is just a bonus.

Your voice seems to have superpowers as it calms me down when I'm anxious about my singing. Encouraging me that I'm already giving my best and doesn't need more practice. My stomach couldn't stop turning.

Your motherly gesture, makes me think that someday you'll be a great mother to your future kids... And I couldn't explain how I like that about you.  The way you look after us, especially to our maknae, cooking and ironing our clothes.

It is also weird that your favourite hobby is doing the laundry, you also reprimanded us from using or helping you. Well I guess everyone has their weird things hiding behind their sleeves.

Then there's one time we bumped into our sunbaes. SNSD sunbaenim. I felt something behind me, when Taeyeon unnie suddenly approached me and hugged me. And when I look behind, I saw you and was caught off guard then you look away. After the small talk with the sunbaes you left me and go with Seulgi to the car. I pouted as I didn't know what I did. When I got inside the car you're already sleeping on seulgi's shoulder, I frown at the sight. I could hear the two maknae snickering.

The other day you still ignored me. No backhug and morning greetings, that I grew fond off. You just stuck with Seulgi all day and that made my mood turn upside down. The maknaes, being the satan they are keep on teasing me like I'm a jealous girlfriend...

             Girlfriend? That sounds so nice but... I don't know if you swing that way. I wanted to call you Mine! So no one will claim you but me.. But I'm also a coward...

I don't know what happen, when I was left alone with you in our waiting room for our next performance. You started to approach me again and the unexplainable feelings came back and I'm happy again..

We were back to normal. Me throwing sappy things that make you and the others cringe, and then you'll try to be sappy too with matching slap on the . I smiled, so used with that affection of yours... But there's the little hope inside of me that you would get the message behind those sappy lines I threw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then a day came where I could feel something wasn't right. I tried to brush it off but it's so strong that it made me uneasy and make fail to cooperate with our dance practice. I apologise but you comforted me by saying it was alright and we could start again, you ended it with an understanding smile. That erase the uneasy feeling.

Finally! Practice is over... We all went home looking so drained and ready to crash on our respective rooms... But you called our attention, telling us you have something important to say... Uneasy feeling started to come back, but I didn't pay attention to it as I encouraged you to go on...

You all looked at us and landed on the person next beside me, you reached out your hand to her and she gladly held it. Both of your hands entwined immediately... For me it was moving slowly.... Then the words that left your mouth, it was a blur... Like I heard wrong...

You and Seulgi are dating and were sorry it took so long for you guys to tell us...

Everyone was quiet until Yeri broke the silence and greeted the two of you... I was the last one to congratulate you.. I didn't know what comes inside me but I hugged you so tight... Feeling my tears will fall soon, I broke the hug and look at you, mustering my best smile that I could show to cover the pain...

I again was the first to retreat back to my room... Not forgetting to lock the door, I lifessly fall onto my bed... Just looking up at the ceilings.. Reminiscing the times we were spending time with each other....

I couldn't understand... Those looks you give me, did I read it wrong? Am I assuming things that you also felt the same way? How come it looks like you also like me the same way I like you.... What does those gestures mean? Is just a sisterly love? A friendly skinship? I don't know.... I guess I wouldn't get the answer or maybe I have.. Ahh! I don't know.... My feelings will be forever hidden...

Maybe soon I'll finally be able to explain what those gestures of yours meant to me....

But for now let me show you my love from afar... And I hope that's enough to let you feel my endless love that is only meant for you. 

----------

So yeah.. First one shot and its RV not SNSD ... I don't know how will this turn out but hehe... Yeah, i really don't know how to write a one shot :(...  Anywaysss same old, i accept any comments. Good or bad :) it helps me improve :)

Thanks!!!!