Get It

45 Caliber V

Her long legs made its way to the dance floor. Her eyes wandered as she looks for her target. No, she’s not here to party nor to have fun, fun? Maybe.

Her hair was tied, a little bit messy but that did not do damage to her image. She still look stunning in that black dress, black shoes and high socks adorned with silver and gold bangles.

She sat in front of the bartender, ordered a glass of brandy. As her drink was served, she turned around and faced the dance floor. She crossed her legs and watched the patrons of the bar lose themselves in the music of the Dj who was raising the roof with his mix.

She then caught attention of the woman who was sitting across her. She was inside the VIP booth. She was gulping her drinks while looking at her intently. She smiled and locked eyes with her. They were clearly having a staring contest. The girl across her leaned a bit and crossed her legs too, cocking her head from left to right as she watched her across the bar.  Her bangs dance as she did that.  The light gave additional beauty to what she sees as teal-gray hair.

She smiled at her and finally, the woman across her gave-up. She watched her as she leaned forward to the girl who was sitting beside her. She observed as she whispered something in her ear. The girl besides her looked at her direction and she sort of knew that the woman whispered something about her. The pink haired girl high five the other and seems like encouraging her.

She stood up and she got to see the outfit of that girl with the teal-gray hair. She was wearing a slightly lose jeans and a long-sleeves that exposed her tummy. She fixed her hair and walk through the people on the dance floor towards her.

There were people who tried to stop her from moving forward but the tall girl seemed to have fixated her eyes on her. She looked at her intently, challenging her to come. She finally made it and stood in front of her for a couple of seconds. She then sat beside her and ordered a drink.

“Can I get you a drink?” the teal-gray hair girl asked.

She looked at her direction and smiled as she nodded. The other girl immediately calls on the bartender and gave her a mojito.

“Alone?”  the teal-gray hair asked.

“Yes” she replied.

“You seem to be very beautiful to have no company”

“Well, I rather be alone and ease up my head”

“Oh, I see, by the way my name is Roa”

“Nayoung”

She smiled and Nayoung couldn’t deny that her sly smile was so damn attractive. They stayed quiet for a few minutes just looking at the people on the dance floor. They then looked at each other and started to feel shy as they caught themselves looking at each other.

“Would you like to join me and my friends?” Roa asked.

“I guess…sure, I’m alone anyways”

Nayoung caught a glimpse of happiness on her Roa’s face. Roa let her stood first and like a gentleman leads her to the VIP booth where her friends are waiting. They arrived and she saw the pink haired girl busy whispering things to the other girl who she supposed was her girlfriend. She thought that as the pink haired girl’s other hand was protectively wrapped around the other girl.

“Guys, this is Nayoung” Roa introduced her.

“Hi” she casually said.

“Hello, my name is Eunwoo” the pink haired girl introduced herself.

“and this Kyulkyung, my girlfriend” Eunwoo continued.

Kyulkyung slightly hit Eunwoo as she was shy with the introduction. Roa lead her into sitting beside her and was offered drinks. She looked at the table and she could tell that these girls were part of the upper society and probably heavy drinkers. She saw a bucket of light beer knocked down, she also an opened Jose Cuervo Gold bottle halfway from being empty.

“Tequila?” Roa offered in which Nayoung said yes.

Roa gently poured some into the empty battle and handed it to her. She also did the same to herself and drinks the tequila slowly. She then noticed that one of her friend was missing.

“Where is Rena?”

“There busy grinding with some girls” Kyulkyung pointed.

The blonde girl was indeed in the dance floor, surrounded with girls. Nayoung couldn’t deny but Roa’s friend were hot. The girl named Rena was oozing with appeal and with that she knew Rena could get any girl she wanted.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” Roa asked.

Nayoung shifted her attention to the slightly taller girl, she was facing her. Her head leaned on her palm as the couch supports her.

“I’m 24”

“You are 2 years older than me but age is just a number”

“And jails is just a room” Eunwoo butted in.

Nayoung laughed with what Eunwoo said, Roa was clearly embarrassed with her friend. Kyulkyung was just laughing, busy adoring her girlfriend.

“No one is a minor here you ” Roa replied.

Nayoung covered with her hand closed as she stopped herself from laughing. Roa mouthed sorry and was talking to her when Rena suddenly came with her hand wrapped on someone’s waist. She did not notice Nayoung and sat across them. She gulped a glass of tequila in one go before proceeding in kissing the girl she brought in their booth.

She parted it as she gasped for air, her slightly turned red when she saw Nayoung in front of her and the clearly unhappy Roa. The tallest of them all wanted to leave as she received second hand embarrassment from her friends.

“Pardon me from doing that in front of you. I did not know Roa unnie has a guest” Rena said.

Roa leaned her back on the couch and crossed her arms. This was not part of her plan and she clearly wants to empress Nayoung but what happening is the opposite.

“That’s alright”

Nayoung said assuring Roa that it is not a big deal. Roa finally cracked a smile. Nayoung also smiled at her. She leaned forward to Nayoung and whispered.

“Would you like to go somewhere else private?”

Nayoung smile, this is what she was waiting for. Without hesitation she said yes. Roa looked at her friends and declared that she was leaving. Surprised with what she supposed to the eldest in her group, she saw Roa’s friends wondered but agreed when they saw Roa’s smirk.

They left the bar, Roa asked her if she could walk to the parking with her which she agreed. The parking lot is open one anyways and not that huge. They walked a few meters and they arrived in front of Roa’s car and a 2017 Aston Martin Rapide S appeared in front of her.

Her jaw dropped as she saw the black car glisten in the night. They were right, Roa likes to flaunt her wealth. Roa felt a sudden rush of proudness as she saw Nayoung’s reaction. Finally, she got to impress the girl.

She opened the door and held it for Nayoung as she hopped on the James Bond like car. Roa immediately went to the other side and hopped on. She then started the engine.

“Where would you like to go?” Roa asked.

“Somewhere quiet and we could know each other more”

Nayoung replied with a seductive smile and she could see how Roa responded to it. She hoped that her plan would go as she wanted it to be.

----------0----------

A/N: I really got distracted by Pristin V that I couldn't bring myself to write. As you probably know by now, PRISTIN is my main group and I was busy reviving myself from dying. So here you go, a NaMinky fic that is inspired by their latest MV, Get It. 

Please do support PRISTIN V and continue to love NaMinky and the rest of the girls! 

P/S: I reall don't know how to edit and all but the photo above is what they are wearing.