3. Fansite!AU

Ongniel Prompts

 

 

Kang Daniel is nation's number one pick, Wanna One's center and ambassador for many renowned product. You see his face everywhere, anywhere whether it be in the grocery shop, in the mall or even in the middle of a road trip to nowhere. You see, Wanna One is the only ten-membered group to reach this level of popularity, with their faces plastered at every single alley in South Korea, only in the span of 9 months. 

 

 

With fame, Daniel is the idol with the most number of fansites following and monitoring his every action through their lenses.

 

 

Ong Seongwu is not an exception.

As one of the biggest Daniel fansite, Constellation has more than a million follower on twitter and garnered attention from other fandom too for its high quality pictures and videos. And among common fans, Seongwu is known as constellation-nim and not by his real name because he rather not mix his fandom and private life altogether. His secret recipe of gaining so much attention and followers on social media? Getting Kang Daniel to look at his particular camera on every single fansign and shows.

Every single event.

 

 

 

It is not that hard for Seongwu. He is the only male fansite master among the sea of screaming girls, well except for that 2 guys from a guanlin and minhyun fansite, but other than that, nobody else are dudes. Of course, he will stand out like sore thumb.

 

 

At first, Daniel does not seem to recall a certain male fansite that supports him at the beginning of debut era since everyone looks the same at some point and looking a lot likke journalists but as time passes, he began noticing that particular guy attending every fansign. When everybody else offers cute dolls and cool cosplay stuff, this guy gave him a box of high quality ginseng extract and vitamin pills to get through the day. Other meetings, he gave Daniel a movie ticket to the newest blockbuster movie that he did not have time to queue for and it was spiderman, he could not reject. After two months, Daniel got Seongwu's name. On a particularly tiring day with less than 2 hours of sleep, Daniel is grateful that Seongwu offers him a tiny note that says 'close your eyes and rest. I will pretend to do something'.

 

Now, Daniel could not imagine having to perform and show up publically without a certain male with the most beautiful smile rooting for him with bright sparkling eyes.

 

 

And for Seongwu, he clearly did not think that it is possible to fall deeper for the subject of his infatuation.