1. Business!AU + Idol!AU

Ongniel Prompts

 

 

Ong Seongwoo really needs to step up his game if he doesnt want a certain Cha Eunwoo to steal his spotlight in the entertaiment industry. Being one of the most idolized celebrity in South Korea, Seongwoo never actually bothered to check his popularity because people will certaibly flock to him like he is the source of light in the abyss of darkness. People worhsip him and will do anything to meet him face to face. But who would have thought that a new star is rising and taking the whole industry by storm with his model-looks and voice, threatening Seongwoo's comfy position at the top.

So, to secure his place as the nation's No.1 Darling, he needs to sign a contract with D.EMPIRE, the country's largest and world's top 10 apparel company. Securing this deal as their model means securing his spot at the peak of ranking brand reputation. Charming the head of the HR will be a piece of cake and making excellent impressions? That's what Seongwoo does for a living and at some point, he could even do it with eyes closed.

 

But here's the deal.

 

D. EMPIRE has one of the demonic CEO to ever lived. 

 

 

Kang Daniel.

 

 

The demon himself takes form in CEO Kang. With every decision made, it will be through him. No one has ever gained Kang Daniel's trust enough to secure a deal without breaking into tears, moreover a 10-year long contract.

Seongwoo thinks he is not that desperate to boot- the man and make his already big ego inflate further since he actually doesn't care much for public opinion but boy, Seongwoo craves for a challenge. And a man so untameable, seemingly unrivaled and unattainable like Kang Daniel? Ong Seongwoo likes to believe that he can overcome and conquer anyone with his appeal, his way.

 

 

 

What he did not expect?

1. The frustration that builds up whenever he talks to his future boss and anger that comes with it.

2. The contrast difference of in-office CEO Kang and off-office Daniel, sweet and warm Daniel.

3. Overly stressful office environment and venomous people that did not differ much from that of in the entertainment world

4. Falling in love with his subject of conquest