Missing Him.

Would you catch me if i'm falling for you?

When Yoona awake, she immediately get her phone to see if Donghae left her a phonecall, but not as the usual scenario, she haven't receive a phonecall nor received a message from him. So She immediately hit Donghae's number in her phone and call him but something seems wrong. Yoong decided to left him a message but few hours goes by, but Donghae didn't reply even just saying "Hi". Yoong felt worried, she calls her unnie Yuri.

"Yoboseyo Yoong, How are you and Hae Oppa You are so sweet in the party ah!"

"Hehe..Yul, he don't answer my calls, I'm worried.."

"Maybe he left her phone at home.. what do you think?"

"I hope so, but I think something wrong is happening right now.."

" So, how could I help you yoong?"

" You don't have to help me unnie, thank you for answering my call, that thing helps a lot too."

"You're welcome.."

" ok. I'll just call you later Unnie,  Saranghae"

"Saranghae.Bye."

Then Yoona decided to read a book that Donghae gave her. She is not really a fun of books, but she loves to read books about Love that can give her encouragement.  While reading, her phone rings. She immediately answer it when she sees donghae name in her mobile. But something seems wrong, its not Donghae's voice.

"Yoboseyo.. are you Donghae's Girlfriend?"

"Yes.. Why are you using his phone? what happen to him?, who are you?"

"Relax... I'm Tiffany..Do you know how to go in korea national hospital?"

"Yes..why?. is there something wrong?"

"Please go here now.. Your boyfriend is in the hospital because of a car accident.."

"What? Wait.. I'll go there.. "

" Okey.. Bye.."

Then Yoona immediately go to the hospital, aftew few minutes, she's there.

" Annyeong Haseyo, Im Yoona Imnida, are you tifanny?"

" Ye, Nice meeting you. Come on Follow me. "

Then Yoona followed her. Then when she see donghae she immediately go into him. But something seems wrong, donghae doesn't know anything about Yoona.

" Annyeong Oppa, I miss you.."

" Excuse me, miss.. but do I know you, You can me Oppa how are we related to each other??"

" I'm your girlfriend, whats wrong donghae?"

" Excuse miss, but i don't know you... how could you say that you are my girlfriend?" 

" 'Cause it's the truth! "

" No, its not, Jessica is my girlfriend, where is she?"

" Donghae....."

" Where is she?, I need her right now..."