Eunhae - First Time (part 1)

Dream Catcher - Special 5 years Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Set in DC chapter 38

It’s been a few weeks since Donghae was released from the hospital. As soon as the doctors said he could go Eunhyuk was there, his boyfriend’s luggage in hand, helping him walk to their car. Since he woke up, Donghae had a few weeks of rehabilitation, his muscles weakened by his long sleep and immobility. Eunhyuk had been present to each day. He wanted to be there for Donghae, but also he couldn’t bear the thought of leaving him alone even for a second, not now that he just got him back. Before the coma he didn’t have a chance to prove to the boy that he was sincere when he said things would change, so he was doing it now. Donghae thought his attitude to be cute, knowing him Eunhyuk was scared he would think he was doing all that out of pity, out of guilt, but Donghae accepted his help without a word. Actually they haven’t spoken much since he woke up. Since they kissed, and since Eunhyuk told him he loved him… maybe because they didn’t need any words. On the day of his release Sungmin had organized that ridiculous welcome party, where all their friends came to see Donghae (not as if they didn’t come to the hospital already…!)

After that Donghae came back to live at the dorms. His parents wanted him to come live with them, he wouldn’t start school any time soon anyway, but he refused and said that he wanted to go home. His true home was that luxurious room in block B; as it was for Eunhyuk. But starting to live together again wasn’t that much of a good idea… It wasn’t that they didn’t get along, but the proximity with Donghae was driving him crazy… Having a special leave to stay with Donghae, they were together 24hours a day, as if it wasn’t enough Donghae took back his old habits and joined their bed together so they could sleep close to each other. Every single night Eunhyuk had to control himself next to his boyfriend. His breath on his neck, his warmth against his back, the sweetness of his face and the dream of his lips, it was driving him insane. The dancer was losing sleep over it. But he could never ever refuse anything to his boyfriend. A positive outcome from his coma was that Donghae hadn’t had any nightmares since. Nights were more peaceful, at least for one of them…

An evening, after spending their day training in their secret dance room (Donghae had to get back on his feet to keep his level in dance), they were back to their room after going out for diner. Already during the whole training, Eunhyuk could barely concentrate on what the choreography was; too busy peering at Donghae’s fluid and gracious moves. It was yet a bit clumsy, from the lack of training, but he was still beautiful. Now Eunhyuk was lying in bed, listening to the shower running, struggling to block the images that came to his mind... unsuccessful. His imagination wandered far too fast for him to fight against it, and Donghae completely a few meters from him, it was so frustrating...

He did not know when he started to have such strong desire for his roommate. Sure he had always been attracted to him, he was in love with him for god’s sake, and they had made out before. But never more… Eunhyuk understood that he was reaching his limit. It was normal though; they had been together for a while now it was absolutely natural to want to have with your boyfriend, right? Why was he feeling so nervous then? They had kissed, many times, cuddled, hugged, slept together in all innocence, but nothing more. Neither of them tried anything. He wouldn’t have hesitated before, how many times had they found themselves at the brick of crossing the line? It wasn’t lack of desire, because the electricity between them was still very fusional, but Eunhyuk was scared to break Donghae, to push him too hard and scare him off. The thought of losing him was unbearable. Donghae was everything for Eunhyuk from now on.

The door opened suddenly, distracting him from his thoughts.

“I’m done you can take the bathroom now.” he said coming out.

Donghae had only a towel around his hips; water drops running on his white skin, his wet hair fell back on his face hiding his eyes a little, but what Eunhyuk was incapable of turning away from was that carved abs at the rear of his abdomen… he wanted to run his fingers on it, on his muscles, his drawn hips… Eunhyuk sat down and closed his eyes, trying hard to catch his breath.

“Why do you keep torturing me like that Hae?”

“What?”

“Sticking so close to me, walking around half , you don’t know what you provoke in me. You don’t know how beautiful you are.”

Donghae blink a few times, confused by Eunhyuk’s sudden words. Then he leniently brushed his hair backward and had an enigmatic smile.

“I didn’t realize I had that effect on you. You always seem so indifferent and impassive… If I’ve known I wouldn’t have lost so much time.”

Before he could understand what was happening Donghae had pushed him back against the mattress and was now on him. He slowly lowered himself to kiss Eunhyuk’s lips in an almost sweet and chaste kiss. But that caused a tsunami in the dancer’s head and stomach. All the desire he had been restraining washed over him and all his good intentions. He wanted more. He grabbed Donghae’s neck, deepening the kiss in a fiery desire. He could feel through Donghae’s towel the bulge of his shared desire, which only had the effect of sending more electricity into Eunhyuk’s body. Without breaking the kiss Eunhyuk made him roll under him and they reversed positions. He then looked over to Donghae, his lips reddened by the strength of their kiss, his cheeks slightly flushed, his breath caressing his face, and eyes demanding more.

“Do you have any idea of everything I want to do to you?”

“Words, Hyuk, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter