PART 5

I WUV YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Third person's POV *****

 

Yewon, Sojung's sister, visits her sister once again. She went on a vacation with Sinb, an out of town vacation, but also Yewon has this little plan inside her head before the vacation. She thought of bringing Sinb into a doctor that can help her in her condition. Sojung doesn't have an idea of Yewon's plan and she wanted to go along with them to have fun, but she has a lot of work to do. Sojung misses her Sinb so much. It's almost 2 months since they went on the vacation. She want to hug Sinb and shower her with her kisses.

 

"Sinb relax, we're going to see her soon" the younger pats Sinb's back to calm her

 

"How can I relax Yewon? I can tell Sojung now that i love her!" Sinb said with full of excitement, but Yewon only scoffs and rolled her eyes. She heard Sinb a lot of times before telling Sojung how much she loves her. Sinb acts like it's the first time.

 

"What's with that reaction? Sojung didn't know that i'm fully recovered, support me!" Sinb whinned like a kid.

 

"Whatever. Let's go"  Yewon pulled Sinb's hand 

 

"Hey!" She pushed Yewon's hand away from hers "You told me to relax, What's with the pulling my hand harshly?!" 

 

"You're acting like a kid." She rolled her eyes "Okay I won't touch you, let's go. you're just being excited" 

Yewon walks toward the car, but Sinb just looked at her moving. Yewon felt that Sinb is not following her so she turned around and saw Sinb was lost with her own world. She looks like she's high or something.

 

"Hey! Hwang Eunbi!" She said with full of confusion

 

"Yewon, I'm nervous. What I'm going to do?" You can hear Sinb's heart beat from Yewon's place. Yewon can feel it, it seems impossible but Sinb's aura says it all. Sinb just want to see Sojung and hug her. But she doesn't know what to do. 

 

"Should I pretend that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter