So it Begins

Bored bus games

 

The group sits on their tour buss bored out of their minds while on a 12 hour ride from one state to another, the only stops are to get food from gas stations when the driver needs gas, they gather in the living area of the buss, they just ran out of cell service. The driver says it will be a few hours before they regain service because the town they are in does not support their company's service plan.  RM and Jungkook sit at the dinner tabel across from the sofas where Jimin, Jin, and V sit, Suga lays on the floor with his phone in the air while he plays a game that doesn't require service , J-Hope sits on the kitchen counter staring at his feet.

"I'm so boooored" V says, finally breaking the silence

"I know, I can't wait until we need gas so I can stock up on snacks" RM replies, planning to bored eat

It goes back to silence for a bit then suddenly Suga jumps up quickly "I GOT IT!"

The others jump at the sudden outburst, "You got what?" Jin asked

"We can play Would You Rather" Suga exclaims

"Thats a pretty gross game, Hyung" Jungkook replies in an almost horrorified expression

"Well we don't have to ask gross questions, it does beat the boredom though" Jimin agreed

"All in favor of playing?" Suga asked

Everybody raised their hands except Jungkook, after a few moments Jungkook caved and raised his hands too, "Okay since it was your idea you go first" RM says

"Okay, Jin, would you rather wrestle RM in a pool of chocolate pudding or a pool of jello?" Suga asked

After taking the time to think Jin replies "Chocolate pudding, jello just seems too sticky" then moves on to his question, "J-Hope, would you rather play dr with V or play teachers pet to Suga?"

"What the heck--okay, umm, I think I would rather play Dr, because then I would be in control, I guess" J-Hope answers "Okay, let's see, Jimin, would you rather have Jungkook massage you with peanut butter or with maple syrup?"

"Ouch, maple syrup seems like it would be like wax and rip the hair off your body, I know I'm not hairy but it just seems painful, I have to go with peanut butter" Jimin answers "Jungkook, would you rather take a body shot off of me, or have me take a body shot off of you?"

"Oh thats a hard question...., I don'y know, I think I would rather take one off of you" Jungkook blushed "V would you rather J-Hope leave scratches down your back or bite marks all over your shoulders and neck?"

V shutters at the thought of him giving J-Hope so much pleasure that he would so such a thing, he clears his throat "Okay, this game is getting kind of intense, I would rather him leave scratches, because it's easier to hide my back then my shoulders and neck" V admits and flashes a smirk to J-Hope who in return blushes wildly. "RM, would you rather have with a random person every night or let Jin top you one time?"

RM looks at Jin, "I would rather let Jin top me, than be a " mind you all these questions are hypothetical at this point, but the guys are starting to get a little warm seeing as these are things nobody has ever acted on, only the fans have picked up on the feelings between each member. "Suga, would you rather V and J-Hope go down on you or would you rather have to go down on both of them back to back"

"Is it hot in here? I think we oughta take a break guys this is getting to be a little much" Suga says as he stands up

"Oh no, don't chicken out now, this was your idea remember" V said "besides, I am very curious to know the answer to this question"

"I um....I would rather" clears his throat, "I-I need water" he says as he goes to grab a bottle and drinks it slowly to try to make some time for himself

"We are waitiiiing" J-Hope says

"Okay....okay, I would rather" he clears his throat again nervously and takes a deep breath "I would rather, of the two options, I choose, I would do it to them" Suga says cautiously

"You have to explain your reasoning, everybody else did" RM says mockingly

Annoyed with this game Suga replies "Because I am not sure I would last long if they did it to me, man my throat is dry" runs off with a very obvious

The guys laugh, except V and J-Hope, the pair just share a look with each other then glance where Suga ran to, "Hey we are going to go check on him, let him know it was just a game and we aren't upset or anything" V says as him and J-Hope stand up and walk to the back room

The others share glances to one another and shrug and continue playing amongst the four of themselves, meanwhile, J-Hope and V find Suga hiding in his bunk masterbating furiously, V yanks the curtain back and Suga jumps, pulling the covers on himself. "I wasn't, it wasn't, I" Suga stumbled out

"Shh, it is okay" J-Hope assures him "Let us help?" 

"What? You guys actually want to...why?" Suga asked

"Because you are not the only one who got by those questions" V answers as Suga sees both of their boners, he nodds and J-Hope and V climb in his bunk and join him.

From the living room, RM, Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook are still playing, laughing and being very dirty when they hear a moan from the back room, they all perk up and listen, they hear more moans, Jin swollows hard asking "Are..are they--"

"Uh-huh" Was all Jimin could say

They exchange looks, RM with Jin and Jungkook with Jimin, their breath gets hitched and they nodd to one another, Jimin stands up with Jungkook, "Hey we are going to go to bed, in the upper level, goodnight" Jimin says as they dissapear, leaving RM and Jin to stare at each other. They begin hearing moans from upstairs as well, finally RM says " it!" grabbs Jin by the face and kisses him hard, knocking him to the ground on the living area floor as the whole group now knows a little more about themselves, they become a much closer group.