END

Encounter with my EX...

 

KRINGGG KRINGGG KRINGGGG~~~~

 

"Urgh my god!!! It's too early for an alarm!!!!!!" I shut my ears with my blanket as my alarm keeps on going on and on.

 

Why the hell did I even set up my alarm clock!! Finally peaceful. I smile as I let myself melt into my comfy bed.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

TT!!!!

 

I spring up from my bed grab my phone to look at the time. OHMYGOSHHHH!!!!!!!! The time shows 12:30pm and I am freaking late for work!!! !!! 

 

Quickly I grab my towel and dash in the toilet. Take a really fast shower because I am not gonna be soooo late for work. Take whatever outfit I see and wear it. Put on a light make up to at least make myself look appealing dand freshen up.

 

I double check my make-up, outfit and hairstyle. Okay I look better. Spraying some perfume onto myself. 

 

BUZZ BUZZ

 

I look at my phone to see a notification from Chwe Hansol 

 

Boo Seungkwan where are you? I need take cover for you when my shift is at 2pm!! You such a burden to me! Come faster!!

 

tt!!!! urghhhhh I hate Chwe Hansol soo muchhh!!!! He have always been mean to me since the start of my work here. I take my keys and run out of my house. 

 

 

 

 

♡ ♡ ♡

 

 

 

 

 

Stupid bus!! Stupid driver!! Stupid card!!! Urghhh Im late and the bus driver can even drive it slowly!! My card just have to went missing when I need it the most. Luckily I have money in my wallet. Urghhh because of those all, I am even late for work!!!!!

 

I run as fast as I could. Turn after turn I can see my work from far. Thus forcing myself to run even faster. When I was about to make my turn inside the work, I bump onto some guy as he walk out from my workplace. 

 

"Hey are you okay?!" The voice is so awfully familar but whatever I don't care. it's already 2pm and Im freaking late.

 

why the hell am I so clumsy today. I injured my wrist and theres blood !!!! 

 

"I am so sorry sir!" I bow towards the guy and run in. 

 

"Here comes the latecomer. You're lucky that you are my favourite staff, if not I would already retrench you out from here" Said my manager as he saw me running in.

 

"I am so sorry Mr Kwon. I will not repeat my mistakes again"

 

"It's okay you better need to hurry up, Hansol been covering you since the start" I bow as I went in to change my outfit.

 

I look over the mirror to double check my appearance before walking in the restaurant. I look at my injured wrist. There's already dried blood on it and there is no bandage at all.

 

"Ouhh Hansol-shi whose that from?" I look at up as I saw him walking infront of me with a bunch of flower.

 

"From a customer to celebrate his boyfriend birthday later at night" I just nod my head as I look at my injured wrist.

 

"Your wrist..." He look to my wrist

 

"Ouhh I happen to fall and in-"

 

"It look chubby" 

 

...

 

"Yahh Chwe Hansol!!! What's that suppose to mean you meanie!!!" I scolded him as he walk past me with the flower on his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♡ ♡ ♡

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today is such a tiring day. There is too many customer today. Not only that, my wrist hurt so badly. I really cannot take it. It feels as if my wrist is ready to be torn apart. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Kim Mingyu, table for two?"

 

KIM MINGYU???!!!

 

I turn around and yes it is the Kim Mingyu that I used to have in relationship a year ago. As usual he look stunning as ever. Wait is that his new boyfriend? I look as the guy look small yet beautiful. 

 

So much beautiful than me. Can't believe he able to move on so quickly. And there is me struggling to get over him...

 

"Boo Seungkwan can you stop daydreaming and serve the customer?!" I look up and I can see the guy look over me to serve them.

 

"!!! Hansol-shi help me please. Can you take over the table over there please!!!" I beg Hansol to serve them instead of me.

 

"Well sorry. The kitchen wants me over" He left me as he walk in the kitchen. Urghh whyyy Hansol whyy!!!

 

"Excuse me?!" The guy call me over.

 

Here goes nothing. I walk towards them making my face to not look over them. Urghh why out of soo many restaurant why must he choose this restaurant. I hate it soo much.

 

"Excuse me sorry the way how you serve is really rude. Can you at least show manners to us!" Freak this guy. Haish looks like I cannot run away.

 

I look up and had an eye contact with Mingyu.  "Ohh Seungkwan-ah"

 

"You know him?" The guy ask as he look over us.

 

"Yeah just someone I know in high school" He smile as he ask the guy to order.

 

Just someone you know in high school. Wow what happen to the 'head-over-heel-Mingyu-to-Seungkwan'  You really did change during the 2 year relationship. Can't believe it at all.

 

I took their order and head over the counter to punch in their order. I look over as I see Hansol bringging in the same flower as earlier on to their table. 

 

"Happy Birthday Wonwoo-ah and also anniversary for us"

 

Happy anniversary...so that's the guy you cheated on huh... I can't believe you. What's point you dating me, telling everyone that you love me when end up you the one that break us up. What's the point?! 

 

Without me reliasing, I already shed a tear. Urghh man up Seungkwan. You can do this okay!! Be strong!!

 

"I heard you guys able to sing a birthday song for a birthday person? Can I request it now?" I heard the guy ask Mr Kwon for a request.

 

"Yes totally. No problem. Seungkwan Hansol come over"

 

...there goes my life again... A pure embarrassment.

 

"Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy birthay to Wonwoo-shi!!! Happy birthday to you!!~~" 

 

"That is soo lovely, But can you guys do it again? I want to film this precious moment" He sid as he take out his phone to film us.

 

Once again we sang him the birthday song. It feel soo embarrassing. Singging a birthday song for my ex-boyfriend's boyfriend. Such a funny scene to even capture it.

 

"Aww thank you soo much" And with that we walk away from the scene however I stop as I heard the next sentence coming out fron the guy's mouth.

 

"Obviously I will post in my sns. I need to let everyone see that my boyfriend's ex sing for me my birthday song" That makes my heart break into a million pieces. Now I cannot hold my tears and let it flow out.

 

"How did you know?"

 

"I saw him in your facebook honey"

 

With that I quickly walk away from the scene and run out of the restaurant. Hiding myself away from the embarrasament scene. I cried all my heart out.

 

Such a terrible day for me. Late for work. Injured myself. Met my ex-boyfriend. Get embarrassed by them...wow Boo Seungkwan what did you deserve to get all of this.

 

I look down to my injured wrist. It is so unhealthy and the way how it is still dirty with dirt. Damn Seungkwan you are soo clumsy.

 

Suddenly a hand grab onto my hand and being treated by it. I look up and see Chwe Hansol with a medical box.

 

"Hansol-shi..."

 

"Damn you are so stupid, It's already all dirty and you have no intention to even clean it."

 

"Sorry I don't know how to treat it...Usually it's my....ex-boyfriend...that did this. He is majoring in doctor...urghhh hate my life"

 

"Hey don't be, you shouldn't hate your life." I look as Hansol treat my injured wrist. 

 

He look so focus treating it. I can feel my heart beat faster than usual. Not only that he look way more attractive than usual.

 

"You know Seungkwan, you are really clumsy."

 

"I didn't ask you to give comment in my life"

 

"Whatever just so you know, there is still someone out there that wants to be part of you..." I chuckle at his word "How I wish he is right infront of me guiding me out from all this madness." I smile as I look down.

 

...

 

The atmosphere is really quiet and awkward.

 

"Hansol-shi?"

 

No reply.

 

I look up only to be attack by a pair of lips on my lips. Shock. Is what I can only explain my feeling of what is happening. What is happening? What is all this stuff happening?

 

"W-what was that?" I stutter.

 

"Well I am here infront of you guiding you out of this madness. From now on, you are my. And I am yours. I do care for you. That is why I settle him out right after you left. It hurts me to see you hurting by someone else. I really love you ever since you step into here."

 

"....what?" Okay that was wow...Didn't expect that coming.

 

"You don't have to reply me now. You can do it anytime you want. All I know, I gonna win your heart" He said as he look at me right into my eyes.

 

 

Right after today, our relationship change and my life gets even better. Even better than being with Mingyu. Thank you so much Chwe Hansol for accepting me in your life. I love you.