Ep. 02

This and That

Ep. 02: The Prince(ss) Charming and the VP

 

“Hey Seulgi!”

The senior athlete was walking down the hall to her classroom when someone called her name. She turned her head at the sound of the voice, only to be greeted by the student council vice-president Jung Eunji who was running to her.

“Oh, Eunji-ssi? What’s up?”

The short brunette stopped running and caught her breath, panting. When she did, she started to explain.

“You’ll have a swimming meet this weekend right? The school director wants me to inform you about a dinner the following week after that.”

“Dinner?”

“Well, since you’re apparently one of the trending young athletes in the country, a local media outlet wanted to have an interview with you. The director wants to ask if you’re up for it.”

A wide grin came in Seulgi’s lips. “Of course! That’s a huge honor!”

“Cool! You can drop by in his office later this afternoon for the details.” Eunji smiled. “And congratulations for you and Irene. You two look good together.”

Seulgi blushed at that. “W-well, that’s—“

“I know, but you two are probably getting there. I’ve seen Irene staring at you. You know how our student council president is like, right? She talks nonstop about you ever since last year.”

“Really?”

“Totally! She has the hots for you, Seulgi!”

Seulgi couldn’t help but smile at that. She’s been in love with Irene for a while now and she’s pretty sure that this time, it was right. Irene might be the prettiest in the campus with her angelic face and elegant glow, but the student council president was more than that in Seulgi’s eyes.

For Seulgi, Irene is a fragile girl that needs protecting, someone who seemed cold at first but truly warm inside. Irene was beautiful in levels no one can match. And Seulgi was sure to prove that.

-----