Poor Mr. Kim

Marrying Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin received a message from his husband that he is meeting with Baekhyun. Thanking him for impregnating him, now Baekhyun wouldn’t want him to teach because the recording and dance studio is too much to handle and now he is having a baby, it must be so hard for him. He is kind of relieved that Kyungsoo finally gives up on his want to teach.

He has been dealing with pregnant Kyungsoo who is worse than the first Kyungsoo that he first met. He would randomly drag him out of the room saying his smell is all the room and his head aches. But in the morning he could find Kyungsoo curling in the couch just across the sofa he slept on. Their breakfast is always fresh tomatoes and bacon. He is sick of bacon.

Whenever he tries to complain, he immediately nags about him not buying that bull box of . He sighed and tried to massage his temples.

Haechan dump a bunch of documents into his table saying he needs to sign them. He was informed that before the day ends, he needs to visit the old Kim with Kyungsoo. The question now is how he is going to drag Kyungsoo into meeting his parents without acting like a .

To Husband Soo:

Dad wanted us to have dinner with them today. Where shall I pick you up?

One hour passed and Kyungsoo left his message on read. He tried to dial his phone number but the operator says his call is being diverted.

To Husband Soo:

Hey Kyungsoo. Why are you not replying to my messages?

Almost thirty minutes and Kyungsoo finally replied but with a middle finger up emoji only. He gasp. What is wrong with him again this time?

He is hopeless and decided to dial Baekhyun’s number. After three rings, the other guy answered his call.

“Hello?”

Jongin’s eyebrows wrinkled as the voice from the other line sounds familiar to his ears.

“Kyungsoo?” Silence. “Kyungsoo , this is you right?”

“Why are you calling Baekhyun and how come you have his number?” His husband nags as if he starts to complain about their breakfast.

“And why are you answering his calls? Where are you?”

“I’ve been answering his calls since college, why?”

Jongin inhales. Kyungsoo really is getting into his nerves.

“Where are you? I need to pick you up. Daddy wants us to join them for dinner.”

“Send me the restaurant and I’ll let Baekhyun drive me there.”

Jongin felt like this is the edge of his patience so far today.

“Doh Kyungsoo, tell me where are you and I’ll pick you up.” His voice sounds stern and is a pitch higher.

“Are you raising your voice on me now? Well, you Kim Jongin. I’m not showing up. Tell your dad, I don’t want to see  your face.”

Then the line went off.

Jongin stares into the space trying to calculate where and how come Kyungsoo turned into something like this. He has been considerate already that he allows Baekhyun to visit him without any questions. But he is ing into a new whole level.  

The resumes signing the documents without reading them. He called Haechan to review the documents after he sign them.

He tried to dial Baekhyun’s number for the second time and finally, its Baekhyun who answered him.

“I’m sorry about that Jonginsi. I was in the kitchen when you called.”

So Kyungsoo is in Baekhyun’s house when he called? When he sent him messages and got a middle finger up emoji?

“It’s okay. Are you guys staying there until afternoon, I really need to pick Kyungsoo. We are going out for family dinner.”

“Don’t worry, we are planning to stay here. He has been out of mood since this morning when he came over. Did you guys fight? Who is Chanyeol? Why is he ranting about him?”

Facepalm.

“Send me your address, I’ll come over in a bit, -“

“I thought its-“

“I changed my mind.”

“Ohh, Okay. Ill text you my condominium address.”

Without grabbing his coat, he hurriedly went out to his secretary’s table. What’s wrong with Kyungsoo again this time? What about Chanyeol again?

“Haechan, do I have anything left to do this afternoon aside from those documents?”

“None sir. Ah, Sir, today we released the news about Park industries and our company’s collaboration for their next hotel security system-“

Without hearing the rest of Heachan’s updates, he murmurs several profanities understanding why Kyungsoo is angry or upset or jealous or whatever is the term Kyungsoo has to name his feelings today? His Ferrari drives off with is anger all over his system. Kyungsoo has nothing to be jealous about. It was just a business deal and it’s not like it would affect their marriage. And why would he be jealous.

 

Kyungsoo is silent during whole ride. He was supposed to ask so many questions but judging from his husband’s expression, he is not in the mood to reply to his questions without him yelling. Until the elevator, he was staying at the far corner. They arrived at his office and ask Kyungsoo to stay a bit until he can finish the things he has to do today. He doesn’t want to fight, he just need to finish his office work and they can go home together, or just dine outside, whichever Kyunngsoo likes.

He let Haechan give him all the documents he needs to sign and have a brief video call meeting with a French investor. He glanced at the pregnant male who doesn’t give a to everything he does. He sighed.

“It’s almost five, you want to eat outside? Im up to anything you want to do.” He said praying that Kyungsoo will give him a sane response. But he just stares at him blankly. “Kyungsoo.” Still no response. He sighed. “Soo, we are not going to fight over a business deal. Why are you mad?”

“I am not mad, and we are not fighting over, what?” Kyungsoo replied shrugging his shoulder. “That is so petty.”

“But you are not talking to me. Baekhyun said you were ranting Chanyeol.”

“Since when you believe what Baekhyun is saying? You don’t like my ex right?”

Jongin closed his eyes firmly. Damn this man. Now he regret of not buying a box of .

“Damn, okay we are not fighting. And you are not mad. So shall we go? Im hungry.” Jongin put on his coat and check his keys in his pocket.

“I’m not hungry.” Kyungsoo replied not moving a bit from the couch.

“Dear life, my child needs to eat on time. What kind of dad are you?” He grab his wrist and drag him outside.

“You’re hurting me, Jongin.”

“Then follow me. You are not gonna starve our kid just becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter