Monday, 12th of November

The Mushy Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to thank you all for getting Discography Volume II featured! I mean it means everything to me. I am planning to release the Volume III but I still have to get some ample time to review some of the songs.  Updates for Trillions and Perfect Curse will be out probably this week, so stay tuned. And oh, this shot is inspired by my dear friend, planet_AC! who urged me to write about Yuri cooking for Jessica and I'm having the time of my life laughing at Yulsic and their eggs, so here it is! hope you enjoy! 

----------------------------------------------


12th of November, 2018 || 8:39:08 PM

 


Of Eggs and Perfumes….

 

 

I raved over my fridge for some ketchup, hopefully, that my little creation would taste good even if my critic has severely hurt my pride. Late nights in Seoul is usually just me and my wine, sometimes Jessica comes to visit and we would get in the moment. 


Right now, however, my girlfriend is still moping in her office. And I got Sooyoung and Hyoyeon for tonight.  Quite a team but they held me captive until sunrise, or until I bring them beer and some chips. 


“You’re cooking? That..now...and you’re not giving me any?” Says the glutton. 


“I already gave you one, and you said it doesn’t taste good.” I huffed, stirring the stew and giving it some assessment. 


“I’m being honest. Now, I’ll order and you pay. How does that sound?” Sooyoung reaches for my phone, not letting me answer. Wow, some friends.

“We could have pizza and Jessica can join later. Where is she by the way?” Hyoyeon came out of the kitchen, with a wine glass filled with my most expensive collection. I glared at her.

“She’s having a mental breakdown over her collection designs. I’ll just deliver the meal at her office, I’ll be back in a few.” I wore my jacket after I have turned off the stove. The two look at me, perplexed.


“You’re bringing Sica food? At Coridel? Not to mention it is an uncooked stew..” Hyoyeon says, muttering those last words like a mantra. 


“Of course not, brought her eggs.”

 

“Jessica Jung? Eggs?” Sooyoung laughed.

 

“If it’s mine, she’ll eat it. I’ll be back. Take care of my house.”


—~~—


“Sica~ya!” I opened the door to her office with enthusiasm, and how her eyes are drowsy yet upon seeing me it changed. 


“Yuri..” Jessica smiles back at me, gesturing me to come in. And I did.


I dragged a chair to her side, eventually wrapping my arms around her shoulders. The food can wait, my love is first. She drops her head into my neck, always smelling me like yeah, I do smell good but she has this over smellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter