3. Tuesday, 14th of August

The Mushy Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday, 14th of August

(Yuri’s little issue over trivial things.)

 

 

They say green is the color of envy. In ways of loving perhaps, it is uncanny to compare Kwon Yuri with the idiom but the thought is just way too comparable since the tanned goddess is more or less wearing a luxurious dark green leather jacket infused with a white undershirt that screamed, ‘Jessica’s shirt but still mine’. 

Sitting on the hood of her burning hot Cadillac is a raging green-eyed monster furiously tapping on her phone. 


I’ll be shooting a kissing scene now. If you continue to be a kid Yuri, just don’t visit.

 

Says the text she received a good four minutes ago. Several options take apparently triggered Yuri to reply with an angry emoji but eventually deleted it to be replaced with a heart one. Feeling constipated if she’ll send it, the little dork bit her lip. Her finger hovering at the send button.

 

“Would it appear as if I’m not affected? Or I could just send the angry one because as a lover I have the right to be jealous.” She mumbled.

 

Yes. Sica. I won’t visit.

 

“Assa. A legit reply. Good Job Kwon Yuri.”

 

She’s smiling from the ends of the north down to the south of the grin pole. Although things started to heat up when the obviously angered lover on the other spectrum of kakaotalk just replied with an obvious reply of a girl saying No when apparently it means yes.

 

I didn’t say that for you to concede like a little puppy. I meant different. Gosh, you idiot. Go dive with your unnie again. I don’t care.

 

And then Yuri decided to call. Girls. It’s enough reasoning for today.

 

In a haste second, it is answered wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter