Touch(Jaemins POV)

When You Touch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin had just woken up when his little brother(who he pampered 24/7) Jisung ran into his room and belly flopped onto Jaemin. Jaemin groaned as he attempted to shove Jisung off, but the exhaustion was getting to him and he failed. “Hyung~ get up its time for school,” Jisung said, looking brightly at Jaemin. Jaemin started to sigh and slowly get off his bed. He managed to get enough energy out of his body to say,” alright, alright,” as he walked to his counter to get his glasses. After Jaemin finished his daily routine he started to make way to the door. As soon as he opened the door he had a minor headache and started to wobble a bit.

As he walked to school, the headaches started getting increasingly bad. It was so bad that as soon as he got into the school he collapsed due to the sudden increase in pain. Renjun saw him and instantly dashed towards him, carrying him to the infirmary. As soon as Jaemin woke up, Renjun started to cry out, “Nana, are you okay?!” Seeing Renjuns worried expression, he instantly relieved the elder of any stress he once had. “Thank God. I was so worried for you,” Renjun said, expressing delight with his face. The nurse walked up to him and felt his forehead. “A fever too? Hmm...” The nurse seemed to be in deep thought as Renjun and Jaemin looked at each other. It can’t be that bad, right? Jaemin thought to himself. Suddenly the nurse turned around after reaching a conclusion. However, her face wasn’t smeared with worry, it was painted with joy. 

“What was your name?” The doctor asked curiously.

”My name is Na Jaemin, Ma’am,” he quickly responded.

”Okay Na Jaemin. Well after looking at your symptoms there is only one conclusion,” she said but suddenly paused. “Are you going to ask me what it is?” She said, waiting impatiently.

”What do I have, Miss?” He asked, even though he thought the nurses cheerfuln

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter