Best Friends

For The Pain You Caused Me

You call me your best friend. I call you my best friend as well. It’s the only way I can have a solid relationship with you. But....look. I don’t wanna just be friends. I wanna be more. I want to love you more than just a friend.

Let me show you how much I love you and how much I’ve been holding back. But....that can’t happen. At all. Not only am I in a major friend zone, you’re not into girls like I am. You’re the person that made me question my uality though. You made me feel something I’ve never felt before. Pure and utter love...and...

heartbreak.

I wanna forget these feelings. I’ve tried to stop talking to you for a few days but I just found my heart and body leading me towards you, yearning for your warm embrace.

The times we’ve shared have been amazing. We’ve laughed and cried together. We’ve done almost everything together and we’ve told each other almost every secret we have.

I remember how you held me when I confessed to you. It was such a tight and caring hug full of worry. Worry about me sobbing. You held me close but I didn’t hold onto you. I just couldn’t. I held them to my face instead, trying to wipe my tears away.

I wanna stop this. This love. I wanna walk away and stop loving you this way but...I can’t leave. This pain that hurts me deeply every time I see you is drowned out by my feelings of love and affection towards you. 

I want to let you live your life without me holding you back. I mean...you already found someone else.

You already found him.

And I’m left here.

All alone.

Depressed and broken.

Is this how I’m gonna live all of my life?

At this point...

it seems like I will