First Love

For The Pain You Caused Me

It was you. It still is. I fell for you, hard. I fell in this deep trench called “Love” and I can’t get back out. I want to, I really do. But for some reason, I can’t.

I’ve tried everything in my power to try to stop this stupid feeling but nothing has happened. I’m still in this hole, trying to cope with the pain.

When I first saw you, you were one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. Of course, I couldn’t talk to you since you were busy talking with your friends and I was and still am a shy person. I finally met you through another friend I had.

I wish I didn’t.

Because all of this pain was caused by you. 

When we talked to each other, it was like the whole world stopped, it was just you and me. You saying your beautiful and kind words with your sweet voice.

I should’ve stopped it earlier. I couldn’t, my feelings were too strong for me to stop.

When we hugged, it made me feel warm inside. It made me feel like out of all the places I want to be in this world, I would want to be in your warm, caring embrace.

I loved you. I still do very much. I just wish I stopped sooner.

When I confessed my feelings towards you to you, you held me in the same caring and warm embrace as I cried out of both relief and pain. Knowing you would reject me.

And you did.

You helped me stop crying. You held me closer to you. I did stop crying, but I never stopped loving you.

You're my first love Choi Yuna. You’re the person who made me who I am today. A weak and hurt person who was nothing in her heart but pain.

Pure pain.