Chapter 3

My Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Changmin-ah, my baby!"

Yunho's voice is so sweet and caring as he pulls the younger man in a tight embrace.

"I am so sorry that people are talking nasty things about you because of me."

Changmin didn't say a word, he just circles his arms around the older mans waist. It's his favorite place on earth to be in Yunho's arms because he feels safe and loved.

"You know that I can put a stop in all those rumors if only you'll say yes."

"No hyung!" Changmin says in a stern voice. "I don't want that! I don't want you to stoop down in that level."

"If only people knew how good your heart is!" Yunho kisses his forehead lovingly.

"I want to tell Hojun that the Armani suit you bought lately is what I'm wearing right now."

Changmin smiles. "It looks good on you hyung, " he says. Freeing himself from Yunho's hold, so he can look at the older man properly. His CEO looks dashing in his new three piece suit.

"Of course! My baby bought it for me." The older man says in a smug voice and Changmin smiles some more.

Yunho reached for the youngers left hand, and the rolex watch dangles losely around Changmins wrist.

"If people would only look closely they would notice that the watch you are wearing is to lose in your wrist" Yunho kisses his lovers knuckles. "Because they're mine! You bought them for me to use and not for yourself."

"Because your old watch is now considered antique, hyung. I'm sure it will stop working again after maybe two months." Changmin giggles. "How many times did I ask the repairmans services because of this old watch?" Changmin pulls his hand and he is now the one holding Yunho's wrist.

Yunho chuckles. "I think that's the repairmans fault and and not my watch itself."

"Hhhmmmm... maybe!" Changmin humms.

"I know this watch is like an heirloom in your family, hyung. I promise I won't get tired calling for a repairman to fix it."

The CEO's sound of laughter fills the room and Changmin laughs with him.

"How about my old car, why did you sold it and bought a new one?" Yunho inquires after some time.

"Your old car works just fine, my only problem is that it's an old model. My hyung deserves the newest and best designs in the world."

Yunho's eyebrows goes up! 

"Then why do you keep on telling people that it's my gift for you on our anniversary? I asked the dealer to put your name as the owner but you refused."

Changmin lifted his gaze all the way up so he can look at his lovers eyes. "I'm just toying with my go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter