Chapter 2

My Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin stood in front of Yunho's office, admiring the letterings pasted on it. Yunho's name in bold letters followed by CEO. He felt so proud that at an early age he got a man like Yunho all for himself. 

He raised his to knock on the door when he hear voices. He recognized his boyfriends voice at once, and the other belongs to Son Hojun, the companys lawyer and Yunho's bestfriend. 

"Yunho, please don't get me wrong but are you sure Changmin really loves you or he just likes all the expensive things you're buying for him?"

Changmin's hand stays suspended in the air, his knuckles did not connect on the hard wood to create a knocking sound. His left eyebrows went up as well followed by a smirk. He loves eavesdropping!

"Even your family are now talking, they keep on asking questions.  They noticed all the new posessions of your lover. New Armani Suit, new Rolex watch, and the new limited edition car." Changmin hears the lawyers voice once again.

"Did you came all the way in my office to tell me all this? I thought your here for our new business deals?" Says Yunho finally, and that brought smile in Changmins lips.

"Yunho, i came here not as your lawyer but as a friend. I'm just concerned about you buddy!" Hojuns voice is now softer.

"Yunho, you are not like this in your past relationship, you don't shower them with material things, with expensive things. But now I can see how you treats Changmin differently,  and I even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter