Part II: sooyoung's question

Joy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The new idea about babies that Sooyoung learned earlier today stucks in her mind all day. She was, and still is, thinking so much about it. Like, how can a small baby get inside someone’s tummy? Do they eat the baby? Or do they swallow a magic potion that will make a baby grow?

It doesn’t make sense at all in her mind. It bothers her so much that she couldn’t even concentrate on watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse later that afternoon.

It’s 8 pm, bed time for little Sooyoung. Joohyun already put the little one on her Pooh Bear onesie and made her a nicely warmed bottle of milk. Sunday is Sooyoung’s favorite because she could sleep with her mothers. Seulgi has been teaching her to be more independent, that she should start sleeping on her own room and all, since Joohyun was announced pregnant with their second child.

Joohyun wasn’t really mind about Sooyoung still sleeping with them, though, but Seulgi insisted that it’s time to teach Sooyoung to be a little independent. At first Sooyoung made a fuss about it, she didn’t want to. She loves cuddling with her mother bear so much and being babied by her mother bunny. So Seulgi made a bargain with her daughter; she promises she would take Sooyoung to her favorite park to play with dogs every Saturday and allowing her to sleep with her and her wife every Sunday. With that, deals are made.

“Come on, baby, lay down. Time for bed,” Joohyun tells her daughter while laying down on her side and patting the bed. Sooyoung obeys her mother, as her eyelids are getting heavier by seconds too. She carefully climbs up onto the king size bed, laying down on her side, facing the gentle and kind face of her mother. Joohyun hands her daughter the bottle and she immediately latch on it.

Sooyoung scoots closer to Joohyun, getting comfy and cuddling up to her. She holds her bottle with one hand, her other one reaching up for her mother’s raven hair to play with. She has this habit of playing with Seulgi or Joohyun’s hair whenever she feeds on her bottle. She would feel uneasy and just couldn’t drink on her bottle if she didn’t have their mothers’ hair on her fingers.

Joohyun softly pats her daughter’s side. A smile adorning her angelic face as she watches her daughter playing with her hair. She always loves bonding time with her daughter, especially the one like this. It’s intimate, even without saying a single word because she believes that her and Sooyoung are spiritually connected. It was because her pregnancy with Sooyoung was quite hard.

Her first pregnancy wasn’t easy. Seulgi and her were still young, they didn’t know anything about pregnancy and maternity. Sure they’ve seen it a lot from their cousins, magazines, TVs, and even talking to each other’s parents but doing it was so much harder than what they have heard. The first three months of carrying Sooyoung was hell. Joohyun

Please log in to read the full chapter