Just Crazy

Fell In love With The Most Unexpected Person

 

 

 

Jiyong's pov
After taking a warm and relaxing bath, I shuffled myself to my bed before lazily throwing my body on it. Ahhhh~ at last~ the comfort of my bed~ I hugged my plushie bolster, make myself comfy with the softness of my bedsheet, ready to fall asleep.

 

*Yawnnnnnnn~* time to sleep~

 

My eyes slowly closing and was about to enter dreamland when...



*BAMMMMM!*



Someone slammed my bedroom door open followed by dinosaur-like footsteps came crashing into my bedroom.



"Yah Kwon Jiyong! I Didn't Know You're Dating? Why Are You Secretly Dating Behind Your Family's Back? Ouh Gawdd Im So Happy For Youuuu!~ I Can't Believe My Lil Brother Is Dating! Ahhhhhh~~ My Prayers Have Been Answereddd!" A very feminine high pitched voice cheered excitedly before plopping onto my bed.


The sudden loud commotion was too much of a surprise attack on me that I literally, yes LITERALLY did a startled jump out of my bed, landing bu*t first onto the marble flooring. Great. Just great. -_-



Rubbing my probably soon gonna be sore bu*t, I sharply snapped my head up towards the person who causes it. Not minding the fact that any minute now I will combust into a fire dragon and start to shoot fireballs towards that retarded creature!


Knew it. It's none other than my annoying sister. Kwon Bom -_-

And wait, what did she say? Am I dating someone? I'm not dating anyone! What in the world is she blabbering about?! Aishh~ I wonder where did she gets those ridiculous resources from!

"Yah noona, what nonsense are you spouting on about? Are you crazy?" I asked lazily with my forever annoyed face as I stood up, plopping myself onto my bed once again. I NEED SLEEP! URGHHH!

"Then what is this?" My sister then throws some sort of what looks like a magazine towards me. "Look at that!" She demands.

With great displeasure, I sat up on the middle of my bed before picking that magazine up and read the content.

 


"The heir and heiress of the most powerful group is seen together being intimate-"
 


My eyes became wide-eyed the moment my eyes scanned the picture printed below the ever so scandalous title.


It was a picture of my individual picture and that burden girl picture and then followed by a large size picture of me piggyback the burden at the Choi.



"WHY IS MY PICTURE ON HERE!?" My voice shrieked shockingly as my eyes keep scanning the pictures on this damn stupid magazine!



This is ridiculous! What IS THIS!?



"Exactly~" My annoying sister intrude merrily.







Dara's pov
It has been 5 minutes as Seunghyun oppa kept staring at me with his eyes squinted. And it's beginning to irritate the hell out of me.

"oppa! Are you trying to make a hole through my face?! Can you stop staring at me and eat your food?" I annoyingly said as I paused from eating.

"Choi Dara..." he called me by my full name.

 

Uh-oh, he is calling me by my full name, this ain't good, did he saw the news this morning? Oh no, I’m really doomed now ain't I? oh gawdd if you up there still looking at your humble and to add on pathetic creature right here please help me to tackle this issue! Pleaseee!

Seunghyun oppa then sits back against the chair and folded his arms trying to be serious.

"what?" I replied, acting nonchalant as I continue shoving the pasta into my mouth.

Mmm~ It's been such a long time since I ate the Choi's household cooking and this pasta taste like home to my tastebud~ yummm~


"How far have you two gone with the intimacy last night?"

Hearing the incredulous and not to mention such a ridiculous question coming out from his mouth, I suddenly choked on my food.

'choke! Choke! Choke!'

Seeing me choking endlessly, seunghyun oppa face expression started to change from 'serious' to 'extremely worried'. He then hurriedly stood up, rush to my side and offer me a glass of water to drink. He patted my back as i gulp down the water.

So he really has seen the news yesterday already huh? Aishhh! How many people in this household have watched the news last night! And chincha! What is up with that incredulous question though!?
.
 

.
 

.
After the small incident just now, we are now sitting back at our own sits and is staring at each other eyes. Waiting for either one of us to speak up.

2 minutes had passed… Oppa opens his mouth and was about to say something but i beat him up to it. "oppa, I can explain..."

He is now looking at me with the "ok-im-waiting" face.

 

Great Choi Dara, just great. now you have no choice but to spill the beans! Aissshh! I swear I'm gonna sue that news agency for making my current situation unpleasant!

"well.., you see... Those pictures in the news are real BUT the reason behind what they claimed is false! I was just too drunk yesterday and he just helped-" I then continue explaining the whole situation that I went through yesterday night.

"and I didn't know he is the heir of the Kwon Group! If he's not, things won't be so complicated like this!" I added annoyingly.

Senghyun oppa lips curved into an O shape as he keeps nodding lightly. Probably trying to register all my words in.

"Hmm~ Then Why not you try to date him, lil sis?" My brother commented casually before he takes a sip of orange juice out of a glass. "I know him, He's not that bad."

 

WHAT?!?! IS HE OUT OF HIS MINDDD!?!?!? MY BROTHER IS CRAZYYY! THAT BORING LOOKING DUDE IS NOT BAD HE SAID?! HE IS THE MOST UNGENTLEMAN DUDE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE!

 

"You're crazy oppa!"

 

 

 

●●●

 

 

 

 

Dara is waiting "patiently" for Youngbae at a Café near Gangnam. Anyone who passes her will straight away knows that she’s fuming with anger.

 

 “aishh! How long more is this guy going to take to come here!”  Dara whispered, not knowing that the person who is drinking beside my table heard it causing her to flinch a little and spill her coffee over her pale blue dress. The girl then turns over to Dara with an annoyed face but Dara wasn’t paying attention to her as she still buzy looking through her phone. Hmm, it seems like Dara didn't whisper but shouted instead.

 

 

Choi Dara POV

25 minutes had passed, and I was about to fall asleep from waiting for Youngbae…

 

“Dara yah~” A familiar figure came running in and sat down in front of me.

 

I then look at my watch and stare at him emotionless. Little did he know that I was on a verge of inflicting great pain towards him and heck care if I was thrown in jail for it!

 

“Do you know that I’ve been waiting for you for a damn good 2 hours 25 minutes and 45 seconds?” still in my emotionless face, barely maintaining my inner beast in me to calm down and not to start a rampage with this retarded creature in front of me who is late for fudging 2 hours plus!

 

 

Youngbae pov

“Do you know that I’ve been waiting for you for a damn good 2 hours 25 minutes and 45 seconds?”

 

I then think of a way to reason out... But then seeing her staring at me, nada, I can’t come up with anything. I know she is furious since I'm the one who told her that we should meet earlier. And knowing Dara she was probably bored to death waiting alone here with nothing to do but just sits here. But then again it was not entirely my fault since the meeting gone through past lunch time. Aishh,  Why must she stare at me with her face like that!

 

“Well… I’m sorry alright! And don’t give me that face of yours!”  I said while pointing my index finger to her face. “My meeting end much later then I expected to be. Sorry, Dara-yah~ It’s not as if you never been late before~ “ I continued and stare at her with hopeful eyes knowing that even though she might be a brat sometimes, she knows what give and take is and that’s what I like about my friend. Everyone that knows her from the outside will talk on and on about how her attitude is so unbearable and that she is so bratty or that her pretty yet friendly face doesn’t suit her on the inside but the truth is if you got to know her more, she is a very lovable friend that stays loyal and caring. I do admit that are times that she is very whiny and loud but then no one is perfect innit?

 

 

[stare...stare...stare...]

 

 

Oh, I see now what she is trying to do. Haha! Anyone who sees us right now will think that we are having a staring contest. We have always been like this ever since high school. Every time we quarrelled, we end up staring at each other and wait for either one to blink first. And every single time we play this game, it always ends up Dara blink first. And hah! I told you so! She just blinked!

 

“haishh! Why do I lose every time we play staring game!” she groaned, gone her fury outrage.

 

“haha! Cause you are just awful at it!”

 

“whatever!”

 

Then suddenly I thought about the morning news earlier today and the brief story Dara told me over the phone.

 

“so Kwon Jiyong eh?” I wiggled my eyebrows playfully, teasing her.

 

“Yah chugullae(wanna die)?” She groans loudly as she covers her face with her whole hand causing me to snicker.

 

“Haha! It looks like you guys are fated!” I commented playfully. “You were hunting him down, weren’t you? But you end up getting drunk and Kwon Jiyong taking care of you.”

 

“Puhleaseee! How is that suppose to be me being taken care of? I remember clearly how he was not being a gentleman!” Dara retort with so much hatred, blowing a raspberry. “He is a jerk just like what I thought, the first time he bumped me!”

 

“well, you can’t deny the fact that he DID stay beside you the whole night entertaining your drunk ethics dara~” came in Youngbae argument. “Knowing how dim-witted and loud you can get when you are intoxicated by alcohol, that poor guy must have gone through a lot last night handling you. I should reward him with a trophy or something for being able to tolerate the drunk Dara, haha”

 

“YAH!” Dara exclaimed as she throws a box of tissue(belonging to the café table) towards Youngbae.

 

 

 

●●●

 

 

 

The door to Jiyong’s office burst wide opened revealing a tall-lean-good looking man wearing an impassive look. Hands in his pocket pant’s, he haughtily struts towards Jiyong’s table before staring down towards Jiyong who was busy reading some sort of documents.

 

Jiyong looked up from his documents and eye his rude visitor. He sighed restlessly.

 

“I’m guessing you’re here because of the morning news,” Jiyong said as he went back to reviewing his documents. “If you are here wanting for any confirmation, I’m sorry seunghyun hyung but there is nothing going on between me and your sister. You should ask that sister of yours instead for the real story.”

 

That’s right ladies and gentleman! Seunghyun and Jiyong are of close buddies and despite already knowing the true story from Dara, Seunghyun still decides to pay Jiyong a visit. That dude just has got nothing better to do despite his brother complains…

 

There was a momentarily paused before all of a sudden, Seunghyun dashed towards Jiyong and hugged the man. “Jiyong-ah! Gomawa chingu-ya! Thank you for taking care of my sister last night you have no idea how worried I was if It was another man instead that had found her!” Seunghyun comically bawled.

 

“Yah HYUNG! Stop it! Get off me!” Jiyong tried to push Seunghyun away from him, irritated. “aishhh craziness just runs in your family blood innit?”

 

 

 

After the whole fiasco ended, with Jiyong barely manage to pluck Seunghyun off him, they decided to have a late lunch in Jiyong’s office.

 

 

“Thank you again, Jiyong,” Seunghyun said, sincerity was evident in his voice.

 

“It’s nothing hyung, any kind citizen will probably do the same if it wasn’t me that saw her.” Jiyong replied before sipping his coffee.

 

“So how’s work?”

 

“It’s ok I guess. Just have to manage a big project this year.”

 

“I see~ How about your love life? Your mother is not insisting on setting you up on blind dates?” Seunghyun inquired.

 

In their world is not uncommon for them to go through blind dates set up by their parents and when it comes to blind dates, Seunghyun is experienced in it. His mother always sets up blind dates for him thinking that just maybe he will not play around anymore and start to be serious with the company if he found himself a wife.

 

“Hahaha unlike you hyung, my parents want me to find someone that I love and care for wholeheartedly.” Jiyong softly chuckled unbelievingly just thinking about the conversation he had with his mother a few weeks back about a similar topic.

 

“What do you think of my sister? She pretty isn't she?” Seunghyun asked, eyeing Jiyong auspiciously. It seems like Seunghyun agenda is not to just pay his friend a visit, he seems like a man on a mission. Hmm…

 

Jiyong lift up an eyebrow as he stares impassively at Seunghyun.

 

“na-uh hyung. I know what you are trying to do,” Jiyong replied hastily. “How could you even think of playing cupid towards your friend with your sister. You just crazy hyung!”