Meet the Choi's Family

Fell In love With The Most Unexpected Person

"YAH, Lee Dongwook!" A tall men wearing a sophisticated suit which handsomely suit his built, voiced out sternly. "If I don't see those samples by 3 today, I'll make sure you will never ever step into this building again. Do you hear me?"

 

The men then slammed the phone down and leaned back on his decorated white leathered chair. The door to his office sways open and came in his secretary with a pile of documents.

 

"Sangjangnim, here you go. The documents that you wanted." Said the secretary as he placed the documents on the table, timidly. The furious tall man hand's reach out for the document and without further ado, he flips through the pages.

 

His facial expression turns from bad to worse.

 

"Igae MWOYAH? (What's this?)" He exploded. "What have this people been doing!?"

 

Mr Im, his secretary, trembles in fear at his boss explosion of frustration. He knew this will happen but he knew better not to say anything.

 

"Yah! Tell them to redo it again!" He instructed Mr Im.

 

The moment Mr Im close the door behind him, the "sajangnim" phone rings. "Hello?" His furious demeanor completely wiped off as he calmly answered his phone. "Yes, Choi Siwon speaking."

 

 


Meanwhile at the Choi's resident…

"omma!" A man voice called out as he dashed down the staircase. "ommaaaaa!" he belted out again as he's fixing his tie.

 

"neh Seunghyun ah~" at last, Mrs Choi answered, her eyes still fixed on reading the newspaper. "omma omma omma!" Seunghyun hurriedly bolted towards his mom.

 

"What is it Seunghyun?" she replied, still reading. "And why are you calling your omma like a little kid? How old are you already?" her mom commented on her son.

 

Seunghyun found his mom at the garden and quickly flopped onto the seat beside her. "OMMA!!!" Seughyun exclaimed excitedly causing her mom to jerk up in surprise.

 

"WAE?!" Mrs Choi responded, irritated, as she put down her newspaper and looked at her son, annoyed plastered across her face.

 

Seunghyun blinked once… twice as he looked at his mom in the eyes. His face bore no expression.

 

"omma…" Seunghyun whispered to his mom quietly as he narrowed his eyes, leaning in closer to her. "Do you know?"

 

Mrs Choi eyed her son in wary.

 

"What is up is with this son of mine?" she wondered. "mwohh~(what)?" she asked, still annoyed.

 

Seunghyun stares deep into his mother eyes, scanning it. "omma. Your wrinkles are getting more visible…"

 

Hearing those words, Mrs Choi face instantly converted into a deadpan look.

 

She blinked once.

 

Twice.

 

And….

 

"YAH CHOI SEUNGHYUN! DEO CHUGULLAE! (wanna die!)" Mrs Choi fumed as she swiftly raised her right arm and smack her son with the newspaper continuously.

 

And with that, Seunghyun throw his head back and spilled out his laughter and concurrently trying to dodge from his mom wrath.

 

"omma omma! Mianhe(sorry)!" Seunghyun relentlessly apologized but still laughing at the image of his mom’s poker face earlier on is still stuck in his head. "ommaaa~ na mianhe~ hahaha! Omma!"

 

"aigooo! Deo chincha!" Mrs Choi stops smacking his son. "YAH you're not going to work?" Mrs Choi ranted her son sternly.

 

"ani! (Nope)" Seunghyun smiled widely. "I'm gonna spend the whole day with Mrs Choi a.k.a Choi Sunye the lady whose most well known in the- Oh wait… used to be-"

 

And before he even got to finished his mischievious insults, Seunghyun received another few more smacks by the newspaper on his head.

 

"OMMAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

 

 

●●●

 

 


A white Ferrari smoothly maneuvers outside of Ametrine Group building before stepping onto the breaks. The car door opens and out came Seunghyun with his black Armani shades on. He was looking as swank as usual with his smart-casual black suit. Everyone in the lobby stares at him as they whisper strings of compliments as they watched him stride his way to his brother's office. The guys were looking at him with envy while the ladies have an expression of admiration plastered across their faces.

 

Rumors have it, it's the Choi's heirs and heiress effect. (haha:D)

 

The door to Siwon's office flies open as Seunghyun barged into his brother office like some kind of a Mafia boss intruding their prey's lair. Siwon eyed his brother, amused, as he put down the documents he's been reading.

 

"Choi Seunghyun, what brings you here?" the eldest inquired as he leaned back on his swivel leathered chair.

 

"I'm here to fulfill my responsibilities as one of the heirs of Ametrine Group." Seunghyun explained in his husky voice as he sat down pompously on one of the leathered sofas. But truth to be told, Mrs Choi had shooed his son away to work and to leave her alone with her peace.

 

Siwon shook his head in disapproval while smirking. He receives a call from their mom earlier in the morning. So he basically expecting his brother arrival. Seunghyun saw the smirk and became wide-eyed.

 

"Yah hyung! Waee?" his voice sounded raucous and demanding, totally losing his cool upfront in an instant.

 

"You? Fulfilling your responsibilities?" Siwon laughed. "guerae (alright). Then what have you been achieving as the Chief Operation Officer post?" he looked at his brother with a challenge-like-stares. This caused Seunghyun to turn his face away shamefully, knowing well he hasn't done much for the company.

 

"hyung!" Seunghyun about to retaliate.

 

"mwoh(what)?" Siwon cut him. "I sometimes wonder why I have younger siblings that can't even be of any help to this company." Siwon joked.

 

"Yah hyung!! Are you trying to say me and Dara is useless?!" Seunghyun growled angrily.

 

"Yeah." Siwon answered indifferently. But deep inside, he didn’t mean it. He adores his two younger siblings especially the youngest.

"waaaahhh! HYUNG! I'm-"

 

RINGG~RINGG~RING~~~

 

At the Airport (Seoul Korea)

A beautiful young looking lady with beautiful brown-wavy locks medium-long hair, wearing a pink-white embroidered laced doll dress pairing it with a flat ballet shoe walked out of the Arrival hall, pulling her pink-coloured luggage along with her.

 

"Ahh~ it’s been so long since I've stepped into Seoul!"

 

Her eyes wandered around the airport. She didn’t inform anyone of her arrival today, so she didn’t expect anyone to greet her at the airport. She was about to walked off when suddenly a buff manly figure stand directly in front of her. She jerks back a bit, startled. She was about to give a warning to whoever it is when suddenly that person give her a flick on her forehead.

 

"Ouch! Yaaah!" she yelps in pain as she looked down and rubbed her forehead. "aishhh!"

 

"Yah Choi Dara!" A man calls aloud. "Are you trying to stay in Seoul without anyone notice??"

 

The lady by the name of Choi Dara froze. That voice, she knows that voice. That deep-rough-like-man kind of voice. Dara doe-like eyes slowly and carefully looked up to see the face of that man.

 

"Youngbae-ah!" Dara shouted excitedly as she pounced on her best friend to give a great big bear hug.

 

The guy by the name of Youngbae chuckled at his best friend action. "She still the same Dara I know." he thought as he hugged her back, joyfully.

 

"Ah!" Dara cried faintly as she suddenly let go of the hug and placed her hands in front of her stomach, crouching halfway.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" asked Youngbae worriedly as he looked down towards his best friend feeling perplexed.

 

"Here! Take care of my bags for me!" Dara shoves her bags towards Youngbae. "I need the washroom! Pronto!"

 

And within seconds, Dara epically took off in search of a washroom. Youngbae chuckled at his best friend's cartoon-like actions, assuming that she must have eaten something spicy on the airplane and had taken effect in her stomach. He then pulled Dara's luggage to find a place to sit while waiting.

 

 

●●●

 

 

Dara was walking out of the washroom while rubbing her stomach when suddenly out of nowhere someone bumps into her, causing her to fall flat to the ground.

 

 

Splat!

 

 

"Is today my unluckiest day or what!" Dara yelled annoyingly in her thoughts, still lying there on the ground, conscious.

 

Dara then tried to stand up, at the same time she can feel that there's someone grabbing hold of her arm, helping her up. As soon as she regained back her balance, she wanted to give that person a piece of her mind but her eyes caught something causing her brown-doll like eyes to widen.

 

The dress she's wearing, it was torn on the side. If people were to see it, they may think it’s not such a big deal for such a torn but what those people don’t understand is that it’s her favourite dress among all the dresses she owns. The material of the dress can’t even sew to fix it back! And not only that, it’s the only one in the entire world. It was a gift from someone dear to her!

 

Dara pouted, shoulders deflated as she keeps staring at her torn dress, doleful.

 

"mian(sorry). I'm sorry to have caused you to fall. But then again it's your fault for not looking in front miss." The man that had bumped into her, voice out in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

The man shifted his view towards where Dara gazed was at.

 

"Your dress…" he remarked unconsciously “I’m sorry for that too. I can buy you a new one." His voice sounded monotonous.

 

Dara kept quiet.

 

"Jiyong-shi, we are late." it was another man voice.

 

The man nods silently, his eyes not leaving the girl in front of him with an unreadable expression. He then took out a card from his wallet.

 

"Here. Call this number to get money for your dress," he added, stretching out for her hand before placing the card onto her right palm and turns around to make his move.

 

 

 

●●●

 

 

Youngbae was casually sitting at one of the sits looking at his surrounding when his eyes diverted to a familiar figure. Even from far, he noticed she was fuming with anger as she took long and quick stride towards his direction. As Dara came closer, Youngbae became wide eye when he noticed Dara's dress.

 

"Yah! What happens to you??" Youngbae asked worriedly as he quickly stood up and examine Dara, twirling her around checking for any bruises.

 

Dara shoves the business card towards Youngbae face causing him to jerk back a little.

 

"Kwon Group. Do you know any people there by the name of Jiyong?" Dara asked, her voice filled with annoyance.

 

Youngbae takes the card away from Dara and reviews it.

 

"Kwon Group?" Youngbae stared at the card.

 

 

 

 

Author note: If you readers have any confusion, feel free to ask! :)