alone again

Gone

Key sighed. “Another night alone”, he took another sip of wine from his cup.

Key was in the apartment sitting alone in the table where he had prepared a romantic dinner for his husband.

“This is ridiculous I don’t know why I even try.” Key rolled his eyes as he ate his dinner.

He picked up his plate and looked at the others plate deciding to leave it there.

Key showered and got ready for bed. He picked up the book in his nightstand and he read two chapters. “I wonder what time he’s coming today” Key questioned himself aloud as he eyed the clock setting his book aside and fell asleep.

……….

Jonghyun opened the door quietly knowing that Key was sleeping already. He saw his dinner waiting for him in the table and put it in the microwave to reheat. As the microwave beeped he took out the food and sat happily as he ate the delicious food.

After he finished eating he showered knowing that he smelled like her.

He put his Pajamas on and took his spot in the bed wrapping his arms around Key’s waist as he drifted into sleep.

………..

Key heard the alarm go off and Jonghyun shuffling in the bed to get up. He didn’t bother to get up and make breakfast any more seeing how Jonghyun was always in a rush saying that he needed to be early for work today again.

It’s been months since the last time they got to eat together or even see each other.

Key sighed as he heard the front door closed.

Key got up and went to brush his teeth before preparing his breakfast.

As Key was finishing he noticed Jonghyun’s shirt that he worn the day before behind the door. He picked it up and saw the lipstick mark on the collar and it smelled of perfume.

It’s been three months already that this has happened.

Key knew Jonghyun was cheating on him with some woman. He tried to confront him about it and Jonghyun left for three days so he decided to let it go.

He loved Jonghyun but it was starting to get pretty difficult as it seemed that Jonghyun didn’t love him anymore.

He made his breakfast and ate it. After breakfast he cleaned up the apartment.

Once finished he took out his cell phone and dialed the familiar number.

“Kibum”, said the person on the other line.

“Yeah it’s me Minho” there was a certain sorrow in his voice that Minho recognized.

“Is it Jonghyun again?” Minho demanded.

“He’s cheating on me Minho” his voice cracked as he was on the verge of tears.

“I’ll be there in a few minutes Kibum.”

“Ok”

~~~

MINHO’S POV

I gently knocked on Kibum’s door. I heard a sniffle and decided to open the door instead.

He was on the sofa with his knees up to his chest crying.

I hate seeing him like this why does he do this to himself he deserves better.

I went up to Key and hugged him. He hugged me back and started crying even harder wetting my shirt. I rubbed soothing circles in his back.

“Minho.”

“Kibum, he’s a jerk he doesn’t deserve you why do you even go through this?” anger was rising within me.

“Because I love him”, Kibum said looking at me with teary eyes.

Hearing him say that hurt but I had to be here for him, even though I know he will never love me the way I love him.

I broke the hug and cupped his face.

“Kibum, stop crying please I hate seeing you like this.”

I wiped his tears with my thumb.

“I’m sorry Minho, I’m so pathetic.”

He pulled away and started wiping his tears with his hands

“No you’re not Kibum.”

I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

“You’re smart and beautiful. You deserve someone better than Jonghyun”

“I just don’t know what to do.” Kibum said as he looked away from me sniffling.

“Yes you do.” I stated as he looked at me. “Just leave him.”

“But it’s so hard. I just can’t Minho.” He stared at the ground as I stared into my hand still holding Key’s. I smiled.

“Well don’t let him hurt you anymore.”

He sighed and I got up from the sofa.

“I need to go to work, Kibum. Please do something about this. I don’t want to see you cry anymore.”

He smiled and hugged me. I kissed his temple then opened the door

“Thanks Minho.”

I smiled and left.

~~~~

A/N  so yeah this is my first fic.. I felt weird writing it at first and didn't want to post the first chapter.. but after my sister told me it was good enough i was like well I'll go for it then. Tell me what you think about it.  =D