Emotions

Emotions

Emotions (Part 3)

tumblr_p3hkfyW9d61v210vao1_500.gif

Originally posted by sosjimin

“STOP!” you had screamed from the top of your lungs. Everyone looked at you. You never yelled let alone interfered in this type of stuff. “Jimin, i’m not your girl anymore. You hurt me. You think you can call me a and everything will be jolly golly great. Well, guess what? It’s not. I see your the man who wants a girl who hoes around and tries to steal every girls’ man! Damn, she even threatens them if she doesn’t get what she wants. You have fun with your new hoe thot.” You said as you got back in the car. “Oh, I knew you were going to break up with me. Jayla told me. She has a big mouth, but she’s useful. Come on tae, it’s not worth it.” You grabbed his hand and walked to the car. “You’ll pay for this tae!” Jimin yelled. Eventually, you two arrive at his house. “You hungry babe?” Tae said. You kissed his cheek. “No, thank you. I had a big meal today.” You said as you sunk into his chest. His cologne smelt good. “Hey, let’s go watch some movies. I hate seeing you so sad.” he said. “I’m fine honestly.” you said as he grinned. “No, your not.” he said. “Yes, I am.” you said. You two went back and forth and you gave in to Taehyung. “Okay i’ll watch a movie, but we need to talk.” you said as he sat down on the bed with you. “Why did you come? Did Jayla bring you as a joke or do you really like me?” you asked Taehyung. You have always saw Taehyung as a handsome guy, but nothing more than friends. Tonight has really changed your views about him. Does he really like you or is he just like a one night stand? “Y/N of course I like you.Before you dated Jimin, I had a crush on you. I thought that you would never date a guy like me so I recommended you to him as a date and things worked out. Of course, I thought you wouldn’t date Jimin because if you didn’t I was going to ask you out. The same day Jimin asked you out I was heartbroken because I planned on the same day as he did just not knowing you two were going to be a couple. You were the one thing I could not get off my mind for the next 2 years after that day. I want to make you happy Y/N. I want to love you and I want you to love me. Please, say you will be my girlfriend!” Taehyung said with his big puppy eyes. “I would love to.” you say with the biggest smile. He picked you up and cuddled you. While you were watching movies he fell asleep in your arms. You kissed his forehead and said goodnight, but as soon as you were about to put on his t-shirt he offered you for the night his phone had a notification. “Tae, someone left you a voicemail.” you said in a quiet manner. “Baby, can you play for me please?” he said. All you two heard was Jimin and Tina talk about you and Taehyung. Tears were developing in your eyes. Were you really that bad of a girlfriend to Jimin. You broke down. “Babe don’t cry. None of that stuff they said was true. It’s going to be okay. Calm down for me and be happy, okay?” Taehyung had said. He had the most beautiful eye smile ever. You couldn’t resist it and you smiled a little. You cuddled up against him and fell asleep. Little did you know something bad was about to happen. 

TO BE CONTINUED…….