Emotions

Emotions

Emotions (Part 2)

tumblr_ovuiu4yRFo1r1d056o1_r2_500.gif

Originally posted by mygjhs

“Jayla, what are you doing here?” you asked. “Oh! I came here to see Jimin. Is he here?” she asked while having a huge smile on her face.That . Was Jimin having an affair with your best friend or maybe you were just paranoid. You thought about it and said something back. “Yea,he’s here, but he’s sick and- “Okay, good because I really need to talk to you! I went to work today and when I was passing by their dance studio I saw him and this girl dancing. They might be collaborating together and they were really close together and I came here so late because I didn’t want you to be heartbroken!” Jayla screeched. You were in relief. You hugged Jayla while tears swelled up in your eyes. “Well, i’ll let him confess to me. He can’t keep a secret in him like that too long. He’ll pop eventually.” you said. That’s why he’s acting different because of this collaboration. “Also, she told me that if you didn’t break up with Jimin by next week she will come and do something that you won’t like.” she said. You could feel the fear in Jayla’s tone. Jayla cared about you and you knew that. Later, she left and you tried to go back to sleep, but it was hard. At 5:46 A.M, Someone else knocked at the door. You went to see who it was, but it was the she-demon that Jimin was dancing with. “Long time, no see Y/N.’ Tina snickered as she looked you up and down. “It’s not like I wanted to see you anyway.” You said as you looked her straight in the eye. Jimin just came out the shower and rushed downstairs when he saw you and Tina get into it. “Um, Y/N this is- “No need for introductions. I know who this demon is. Can’t believe you’re dancing with her, but I understand if it’s for the money.” You said. Tina pretended like she was hurt. “I was just trying to be friends with you. You know I never meant to break your leg in high school!” she cried as she looked to Jimin for protection. “Y/N, that wasn’t nice. Try to get along with people for once and we’ll talk later.” he said as he walked Tina out the door. The day went by slowly and you were sorry for being mean. Maybe a fresh start would be nice. You went to the dance studio and heard BTS and Tina talking. “Y/N is such a ! Gosh, I wish she would shut up, get some friends, and stop bothering me!” Jimin said and BTS laughed. Maybe this was a joke? He wouldn’t actually say that right, but as soon as you were going to walk in He kissed Tina. You accidentally made a noise and everyone noticed you. You were speechless and just walked away. You went home and started crying. You called your best friend Jayla and she stayed the whole night. Jayla drove away for 5 minutes and brought someone back. Taehyung caressed your cheek and kissed you.”I like you Y/N. I’ve liked you for 3 years. Yet, I felt like you didn’t like me back so now I’m going to prove that i’m better than Jimin.” You felt good to be in someone’s arms. You craved the affection. You wanted it. You kissed back and it eventually turned into a make-out session. As soon as you two were about to stop Jimin and Tina came in. Jimin got mad and tried to punch Taehyung.”I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Taehyung said while he pushed Jimin back. “Now if you don’t mind, I have plans with my new girlfriend.” Taehyung said as you two walked out. When taehyung pulled out the driveway, Jimin stood in front of the car. “Get my girl out of your car right now!” Jimin said in a deep voice. “Well, your going to have to fight for her. You don’t deserve her.” Taehyung said getting out the car. “No, please don’t. Don’t fight tae!” Taehyung threw a punch at Jimin and Jimin swung back. “STOP!”

TO  BE CONTINUED…