Thought He Was A Polite Gentleman?

Finding A Prince (Editing)

 “Hmm?” Shinhye groaned as she felt someone shake her.

“Aish, it’s already twelve o’clock, Park Shin Hye!” her appa exclaimed, and shook her shoulders again.

Her eyes immediately opened when she heard his words. “Eh?!” she shrieked, and turned to look at her alarm clock that read: 6:00 A.M. She grumbled incoherent words, and slumped back comfortably on the bed. “Aigoo, what do you have planned for me today?” she complained.

“I’m going to have you meet Kim Hyu-“

“Wait,” she cut his words off, and sat up. She ran her fingers through her hair, and rubbed her eyes. “you want me to meet him, again?”

He sighed, and knew that she was going to have a problem with it. “I have Kim Hyunjoong-ssi in mind to be the king,” he admitted.

“APPPPPPPPPPA!” she shouted into her pillow in frustration. “Again, I’d like to be able to choose my own king.”

“I know, I’ve heard this speech a million times.” he teased, and stood up. “Well, I guess I’ll be somewhere in the palace with eomma.” He smiled, and walked out of her room.

She laid back on her bed, and silently wished that she wasn’t a princess.. She wouldn’t have to deal with all these problems. She wasn’t a fool; she knew very well that the Kim’s just wanted to be able to rule, again. She was smart enough to know that the Lee’s would eventually bring themselves into this unruly chaos. She was just waiting for them to show up at any given moment. She didn’t want to fall in love with the Kim’s or the Lee’s, but if she did, who could stop her feelings? Love is love, and there’s nothing you could do it. She believed love was an amazing power that was stronger than anything else in the world. It takes two people to accomplish that wonderful power, though; and, the two people have to be true to one another. Nothing fake is allowed, or else, the true power of love will never be felt.

 ~

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Shinhye and her appa greeted the Kim’s, once again. He had trouble convincing her to meet them again, but he was successful in the end.

“Good, you’re back! I guess this means you’re considering my Hyunjoong, eh?” Junwoo said in delight as he bowed back to them. He grinned, and locked Woobin in a tight embrace. “It’s been such a long time, huh, bud?”

Hyunjoong moved from his dad’s side, and over to Shinhye’s. He greeted her with a smile, “Annyeong.”

“We’re dropping the formalities on our second visit? We’re on a roll.” she smiled, and nodded. “Annyeong.”

“I.. I didn’t me-“

“It’s okay, Hyunjoong-ssi.” She smiled, reassuring his guiltiness.

He sighed in relief, and looked over to both of their dad’s laughing together. “We could drop the formalities, though.” He smiled, and nodded over to their dads, “They haven’t bonded in a long time, huh?”

She nodded in response, and smiled softly. “Hyunjoong-ss… Hyunjoong-ah,” she laughed, and slightly bowed. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay! We can get used to it, Shinhye-ya.”

“It’s my first time being formal on a second date.” she admitted sheepishly.

“Date? This is a date? Man, I should’ve prepared more!” he joked, and smiled warmly.

“A-Ani! I didn’t mean it like that..” she defended herself, feeling her face get hot.

“I know,” he grinned, and put his hand out. “Should I show you around?”

“That’d be nice,” she nodded, and looked at his hand awkwardly. “Eh?”

He quickly took his hand back, and rubbed the back of his neck. “Ha.. Ha,” he laughed in discomfort; he had already gotten rejected.

 ~

 Towards the end of the tour, they had walked pass a hallway that was secretly hidden.

“..and that’s it of my house.” Hyunjoong concluded.

“But, Hyungjoong-ah, what was that hallway?”

“What hallway?”

“Don’t play dumb with me,” she stuck her tounge out, and giggled. “The hallway that’s covered.” She walked back a few steps, and he followed. She pointed at the hallway, and tilted her head. “That hallway. Is it a secret drawing room? Or a video game room for you?” she again, and put her hand back at her side.

“You have the eyes of a hawk,” he complimented, and chuckled lowly. “That is one of our maid’s bedroom.”

“Eh? Why does she live here?”

“Well, she’s sort of.. She doesn’t have enough money to live on her own. Her son lives here, too. He’s our age, but I wonder why he doesn’t have a house of his own.”

“Oh..” she trailed off into thought, and quickly snapped out of it. “Ya! Don’t badmouth him.” she whisper-yelled, and trailed back into her thoughts. “The boy who rushed in when I first met you and your family?”

He nodded, and chuckled. “Yes, him.”

“What’s his name?”

“Why are you so interested in him? Are you already in love with him?” he , and chuckled again.

“Ya! Don’t use the word ‘love’ so easily. I just.. I just want to know his name, that’s all.”

“Give me a valid reason.”

“You sure love to tease me, huh?”

He grinned, and nodded proudly. “I do.”

“Then I guess I won’t get anything out of you,” she stuck her tongue out. {A/N: bwahah, you guys won’t get his name because Hyunjoong doesn’t wanna tell you!}

~

 Junwoo slowly slid into Hyunjoon’s bedroom, turning on the light, then quickly dimming it. He smiled at the lighting of the room, then focused on his son. “Hyunjoong-ah,” he called out, taking a seat on his bed. “Hyunjoong-ah,” he called out again, and shook his arm softly.

“Appa?” he grumbled, and rubbed his eyes. “What time is it?”

“It’s midnight.”

“Appa!”

“Listen, I just needed to satisfy my curiosity.” he reasoned, and pulled his son up to sit up. “You’re getting close to the princess, right?”

“Yeah, yeah. I thought our actions were already planned out.” he rubbed his eyes, and slumped over. “I’m tired! Let me sleep!”

“I will, just answer my questions. Does she take a liking to you?”

“Ne,” he answered sleepily.

“You’re going to be nice to her, and then make her fall in love with you, and finally we’ll take over royally, correct?”

“Appaaaaaaa! I already know the plan, just let me sleep!” he complained, and laid down.

“Arasseo, go to sleep. Just don’t let her go, or else we’ll never rule again.”

“I know,” he said before drifting off to sleep again.


Annyeong! <:
I know, scold me all you want.. I haven't updated in... FOREVER! 
MIAN, MIAN, MIAN, MIAAAAN~

Comments are love!