Amusement Park

Just Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amusement Park

 

God how she wished she had said no, the cries of thrill seekers from above made her shiver from head to toe. Shaking the horrible thoughts from her head she pulled, her hoodie down stuffing her hands into her pockets. Looking to her right she watched as her girlfriends held up a map of the amusement park planning their route. 
She couldn't help but smile at the two who were deep in conversation, there are times when people would say that her girlfriend’s are lucky to have her.
Due to being kind of famous on campus, but in Momo’s opinion it was the other way round. 
She was the one lucky to be blessed with having not just one, but two girlfriends that love and treasure her a lot. Looking at them now she pulled away from her train of thoughts and focused on the two girls in front. 

“How about we start of with the water rides first?” Chaeyoung asked pointing to one particular ride on the map. 

“But wouldn’t it be better to go on the roller coasters first? The lines will get much longer in the afternoon.” replied Sana moving Chaeyoung’s finger across the map to press against a different ride.

“You have a point.... but isn’t it better to save the best for last?” the two girls continued their discussion, while Momo started to play with the gravel under her feet. 

There are some occasions were she wished she wasn’t so afraid of going on rides…...or heights for the matter. She just wanted to spend more time with Sana and Chaeyoung doing fun things, not trying to hold them back. Lost in her thought’s again she didn’t realise they were calling her name until Chaeyoung grasped her top.

“Momo is everything ok?” she asked a hint of worry could be heard in her voice.

“Yeah I’m fine don’t worry about it” she gave them a weak smile hoping it would be enough. But the glances that were shared between Sana and Chaeyoung told her otherwise.

“Well anyway did you both decide on what we’re doing?” the best thing was to change the subject. 

“Actually we were gonna ask you to decide” Sana said holding the map out for Momo.
She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter