Call Me Daddy

Call Me Daddy

When she first read the message,  she told herself it was not real. It had to be a prank. Her head was pounding she felt like throwing up. But she was still able to read in big bold words on the top of the wed page 'Seeking Arrangements' and then the private massage. 

[KJiyong88]                                                             Hello, Let's set a date. How does 200 for dinner sound?

Now she remembered last night. She looked around her apartment, few bottle of soju were laying on the floor. Alcohol and Park Bom were never a good mix. "Bonnie how about 'Spring'  it sounds pretty" CL voice was in her head. But 200 dollars is 2 weeks worth of  groceries. 

Park Bom was struggling, struggling was an understatement. Between college bills apartment bills, she was behind on everything.  It's been months that her roommate and Bestfriend has been paying the whole rent, house bill and even the food and she even let Bom borrow money. Love was nothing compared to what Bom felt for CL. She was everything to her, her angel her savior her Bestfriend her sister. 

Bom was lucky to have her and now CL was struggling also. CL has never said anything to Bom but Bom knew she hasn't been paying her college tuition for 2 months to help Bom out. And not once has CL ever complain she just smiled.

"Baby!" CL bright voice brought Bom back to the real world. CL was dress for her morning class, carrying her heavy books in her hand as she open the front door to leave "Bommie love you" and then she was gone. That's when Park Bom decided. 

[Spring ]

Let's meet today.

[KJiyong88]

I'll send my driver for you.