Chapter 3

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin knew he isn't welcome in Yunho's family, so he tries to be invincible during YongWha's wake and burial. He is just here for Yunho and to show his last respect for the dead man.

YongWha and Seohyun were nice to him, even if he just met the girl twice. The first time was when Yongwha introduced her to them, and during their wedding announcement. They were a happy couple, and it's unfortunate that this tragedy came into their life. 

Changmin waits for Yunho in the garden. It's his favorite place in the Jung's mansion., According to Yunho his mother designed the landscaping and the man-made water falls. That's what he admires in Yunho's mother, she have impeccable taste and an eye for beautiful things.

He is busy watching a beautiful butterfly flying above the flowers when he hears footsteps behind him. He thought it was Yunho but he saw Seohyun instead. She looks thinner and her eyes looks sad even if she's smiling at him.

"Seohyun-shi", he smiles back at her.  "I know it's hard but please stay strong."

"It is very hard, Oppa." She admits. "But yes, I have to be strong." Her eyes starts to water and his heart aches for her.  Because he knows he will never survive if something that bad happens to his Yunho.

"Oppa, can we talk?" Seohyun says. "I have something to tell you."

"Yes, of course!" He answers and Seohyun leads him to the farthest part of the garden. 

 

___________________________

 

 

Yunho is having a shouting match against his father inside the mansions family room. His parents wanted to talk with him, and when his father looks at Changmin and adds the word 'alone' he is ready to decline but Changmin pats his arms and speaks first, that he would just wait  for him outside.

He hates having conversations with his parents because they always see him as a useless son eversince he came out and admits to his parents that he is gay, and that he is already having a serious relationship with Changmin.

His father released him to all his positions in the family business and they almost disown him as their son but his brother Yongwha intervened. His younger brother said that he would accept all the responsibilities he vacated but in one condition that they will not cut ties with him as a family member. Their parents agreed but there are always misunderstanding everytime they are all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter