Chapter 2

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho feeling  fresh and energized after a long shower makes his way to the living room. He stops after a few steps then walks backwards to take a peak inside the shower room he just used . He checks the small strainer on the floor to make sure it is free from any fallen hair,  his eyes scans the toilet floor for any droplets of water.  He was about to leave when he saw the clothes he wore the whole day at work hanging at the back of the door.  He snatches it quickly and dumped them at the laundry basket. 

 

He smiles in satisfaction and once again made his way to the living room. Living with Changmin is one of the best decisions he ever made. He kind of regretted it at first when he found out they are the exact opposite when it comes to cleanliness. The younger nags,  raises his voice at him, and sometimes embarass him in front of their mutal ftiends. But their friends just laugh at them and teases his boyfriend like a nagging wife to his husband. That's when he realizes that it really feels like he got married with out knowing.  His boyfriend prepares their food , clean their apartment and does the laundry , he even prepares his clothes every morning when he goes to work. He started to do his part in cleaning since then,  and the sweet smile from Changmin's lips as a reward is so addictive that he continue doing things that can put a smile on his lovers lips . 

He knows that he likes Changmin a lot, but when he got sick once that's when he realizes that his feelings for changmin is beyond like . He loves the younger man so much that he even disobeyed his own parents and turns his back at the comfort of wealth his parents can provide him. 

His parents gave him everything that he needs and he is thankful  for that,  but he realizes that there are more important  things than wealth or money can buy,  that he  needs something more important than money can offer. that's what he found out when he got sick and Changmin personally stays by his side nursing him until he feels better . The worry he saw in Changmins eyes is new to him , how the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter