NEVER REGRETTED

Love Untold

And I know that your warmth is realI want to hold your hand that picks the blue flowers.

But my fate was this...
Don't smile on mejust light on me.
I can't show you how shabby I amI wear a mask and go to see you
Carrying the loneliness in this sand castlebeing so miserable I'm so afraid.

  But I still want you...

°×°
Please listen to the music above while reading

 

YEARS HAD PASSED. The Main Continent finally gained its peace amidst of the turmoil in the Zhou Empire. Sweeping out the entire Demon Clan preventing further disorders in the balance then the Great Western Continent, after discovering their hidden scheme, the Empire pinned a lot of pressure into them, making them anxious of every decisions they would make. The Human Clan now holds great genuises and cultivators, if anything dares to oppose it would might fall into the darkest corner of the Abyss.

And by the town in the Eastern Part of the Zhou Empire, ten-some li away, lies a Manor which was surrounded by green hills and river flowing. This Manor stood in ages where many great experts had laid on. It is the Bie Manor.

It was in Mid-Autumn when everything was quite in place when they heard the cry of the old butler.

"Master is back! Master Bie Yanghong is back!"

Everyone then gasped and rushed over towards the side of the main gate to greet the Master. Bie Yanghong is the master of this Manor and it is natural for the servants to greet him sincerely, but his humble and calm attitude made everyone to be devoted more to him. Bie Yanghong arrivals is always not known or  predictable, he's not into surprises it's just that he is comfortable not to calculate things when he is on his travel.

"Master Bie. This humble servant greets your arrival." the old butler approached as Bie Yanghong appeared on the gate with his scholarly look.

He calmly nodded.

 

Bie Yanghong has the great looks that made every woman be smeared into him. But it was quite unexpected for him to marry that woman.

The Old butler bowed and stated, "The Mistress is still on her courtyard."

With his statement, Bie Yanghong's expression turned complex. He knew he was away for quite some time now but still, she was still on her solitude.

No one can read his indifferent expression. No one ever knew of what he has on his mind.

Wuqiong Bi secluded herself from the world. The once proud and malicious wife had quiet down and was seating quietly at the edge of the wooden floor on her courtyard. She didn't talked and didn't interacted, always in a daze.

The lost of her son was not quite simple.

"Junior Sister." a very familiar voice called beside her.

She lifted up her to see him personally.

It was his husband with the same husband features, and that unreadable look  was staring at her.

She then turned her back away not minding his husband's presence.

Bie Yanghong stared at his wife emotionlessly. She had completely changed, her Daoist Nun attire was no where to be found. Only a gown of  fine silk with plain designs can be seen in her, her black long hair was neatly resting on her back and her fierce expression was changed into a gentle but stiff one.

Everyone may be pleased but Bie Yanghong knew that it was because of her depression.

Bie Yanghong may seem to be calm but after a long process, he made sure the people from the Great Western Continent who was included with the death of his son died punished severely.

 

"Junior Sister, I need to show you something." he said with his indifferent expression.

He wants to take a stroll at the hill together with her.

"I am not in the mood go alone." she changed but Wuqiong Bi is still Wuqiong Bi. She knew the same statement, it is the words used by Bie Yanghong to invite her for a walk for a sight seeing towards the whole place. They were married for a long time but hadn't much had a spare time to appreciate nature together because in the previous years, they were experts at the Divine Domain that cared only for power. But now was different, she don't want to.

"I will carry you." Bie Yanghong added.

"Don't want." Wuqiong Bi firmly replied.

He stared at the sky, life is short. He didn't lived leisurely and lovingly with the loss of their son, he just want to spend time together with her.

Bie Yanghong took a step forward and settled infront of her with his calm posture.

"Junior Sister when did you have become so stubborn?" Bie Yanghong said directly. They were in good terms when he left and now what storm his wife had gone through again to have this attitude again.

Wuqiong Bi caught unaware of his close face and only stared sideways to avoid his eyes.

 

"You're blushing. Again." Bie Yanghong spoke as he stared indifferently at Wuqiong Bi.

Wuqiong Bi found herself blushed more. She stared Bie Yanghong in disbelief, yes she blushed but can he even lift a more suitable expression?!

She really hates that unreadable expression of his.

Enraged Wuqiong Bi yelled "Then why don't you just get yourself a concubine!"

It took a moment for Bie Yanghong to have reaction.

Just when and how the topic turned into this again?

"What nonsense are you talking again?" he calmly said.

Wuqiong was in rage again seeing his calm face "This is the season for lovers and you came in just in time! Don't ever think I would be much dumb just because I secluded myself from the world! You ungrateful husband!"

Bie Yanghong was taken aback. The Old Wuqiong Bi was back!

The season for lovers was known all through out the continent. This season was for lovers to have bloom and usually, make some time together to express their feelings. The Esssence of the natural Qi from the surrounding for this season helps the lovers to  greatly have some improvement.
And it is indeed has a vital role for ones cultivation. (Oh pleaseHahaha)

"I'm going to sleep early." Wuqiong Bi declared when Bie Yanghong stopped her.

"I came from a long journey. Can you spare time with me?" his tone was calm but disturbing.

Wuqiong Bi resumed her posture.

Bie Yanghong is old, they're both already old. Spending time arguing with each other will not cause anything good. Then she asked "What do you want to do?" staring off at the ocean of sky.

"Let's go away... Far away..."

Wuqiong Bi didn't have any reaction just staring blankly at the sky.

"Far away where we can, spend our last years together quietly." Bie Yanghong added.

Cultivators has a lengthy of years to live compared to an ordinary person. And this both experts already lived enough for  centuries. Living a life for wars and peace. Powers and solidarity.
Chen or Tianhai's.

Defeated the Empress but then lost their precious son.

Their peers that they fought and fought together, they settled and some rested.

Have they had enough?

"Junior Sister. I want to pick those red flowers again." Bie Yanghong gently said

Wuqiong Bi turned his gaze away tearingly. Not responding.

"You said you like those red flowers that's why I climbed the Peak  to give it to you but then when I finally reached it for you. You mercilessly stomped and destroyed it."

Wuqiong Bi abruptly turned his head on him after hearing the flashback and yelled "And what reason should I be delighted with those flowers?! You climbed the forbidden peak and gotten your true essence severely injured! Plus the fact that you were proposing at that time! To me! You were so careless that you haven't even noticed the ridicules from those people! They... They even persuaded you to think it twice!"

Bie Yanghong laughed gently and lifted up his finger to let the blue butterfly land on it.

Yes. He had a hard time on his youth. Wuqiong Bi was not a pleasant choice to marry as the Elders advise him. She was malicious, wild and violent. But...

"You ended up saying yes." he continued

Wuqiong sealed off his lips witnessing his husband's smile.

It was her nature to be ridiculed by everyone caused by her overflowing confidence and pride. She was just following her Dao path and told herself not to mingle with the outside factors. Until this man came, he started courting her with reasons that no one can point out even a single one.

Wuqiong Bi thought this guy to be stupid but after years of courting, she can feel her Dao heart moved and beated just for him.

"Should have I said No?" Wuqiong Bi asked.

She's aware that many questions her being this man's wife.

"Are you asking me to slip off the only happiness I would ever have?"

Wuqiong Bi abruptly turned her gaze into his. She was not too stupid to not get those words.

And then started to weep.

.....

 

A|N: I wrote this fanfic only reaching chapter 962... and now that i already finished reading  the whole... I felt really down, really down that makes me brought tears. Bie Yanghong died. yes he died and I DONT KNOW WHY I STARTED CRYING! After he died, Wuqiong Bi become miserable but then after... joined her husband. She left her Saint Aura into Xuanyuan Po like how Bie Yanghong left it to the bear cub before he died.

 THEY BOTH RETURNED TO THE SEA OF CONSCIOUSNESS. WTF IM CRYING I'M FRUSTRATED I'M DEPRESSED.