The COUPLE

Love Untold

....

Under the Azure Sky, everyone knew of how the experts in The Storm of Eight Direction is great and powerful mentioning the fact that their swordplay is completely polished and their cultivation was high. 
There are least people who was merely listed among the whole continent, selected people who already showcased their abilities and unquestionabe cultivation from the world.

And it is indeed a strange occurance to have a couple at the same stage.

One must be delighted and glad and glorified! But turns out, everyone was displeased and always sigh whenever they sees this couple. Why?

They thought that the kind and calm husband has made the greatest mistake on his life, marrying a low temperament and viscous wife! Not indeed a choice.

Wherever Bie Yanghong goes, whoever he meet and whenever he walks. He was always asked "Just how did a person like you marry a woman like that?" Obviously referring to his wife, Wuqiong Bi.

Exact words, exact tones and exact ridicule. No one can count of how many times he had heard this question. Even the legendary expert, Wang Zhice asked the same question and straightforwardly advised him to divorce his wife.

But in a strange manner, no one heard any respond from him despite of years of questioning, he only give the indifferent and unspoken reply.

And that just cause everyone to sigh and only sympathize his suffering because Wuqiong Bi is indeed ill, a narrow-minded
woman who always threw things without thinking much. Having Bie Yanghong as a wife like that was ridiculous.

Yet, they still gotten themselves a son which is dear to them, Bie Tianxin. A youth who reached Star Condensation and was said to be one of the remarkable youngster at the Kingdom.

And it was after a year when Chen Changsheng entered the Capital. He was declared to be the young Principal of Orthodox Academy and started to open the Academy for Enrollees. Orthodox Academy rested for quite a decade and needed its lost energy to come back, despite of its former five students namely Chen Changsheng, LuoLuo, XuanYuan Po, Tang Thirty-Six and Zhexiu, the Li Palace suggested them to gain some students because as Chen Changsheng rumored to be the next Pope, unpredictable troubles are coming ahead they needed enough supports and aids.

So this what happened. Many sent letters in the Academy challenging Chen Changsheng and fortunately everything is success!

Just when this Bie Tianxin appeared, big trouble appeared.
Bie Tianxin called a challenge towards the Orthodox Academy but ended up being humiliated.

Su Moyu, who was newly enrolled at the Academy which was actually a nephew of Bie Yanghong, told them that his Aunt would definitely make a visit.

And the nightmare happened, Wuqiong Bi who was known for her appearance as a Daoist Nun held an outrageous act. Wuqiong Bi charges XuanYuan Po that almost killed but then everyone defended him, she originally wanted to kill Chen Changsheng and all his allies but unfortunately, the ill intention invited a bigger trouble.
The Royal Palace was disturbed and made the Tian Hai Empress reveal its majestic power which left Wuqioung Bi severely injured. Without any signs of his husband.

.....

Years then passed. As Chen Changsheng was still an exiled Pope wandering through the continent, he met various unfamiliar and familiar faces and that includes Bie Tianxin.

But they just strode off against each other, not stirring up trouble.

Bie Tianxin no longer had any grudges or frustration against the young Pope but his current lover has, Mu Jiushi. The Princess of the Great Western Continent, younger sister of the White City's Empress. The Great Western Continent wants to stir up trouble at the Main Continent, creating chaos to provoke the Zhou Empire. So naturally, they want first to destroy the young genius and the current pope, Chen Changsheng.

In order to do that, they killed Bie Tianxin to frame Chen Changsheng and so as to wreck him.

An the parents of this poor guy will do it for them, it is quite scary on how two of the Storms of Eight Directions expert got mad.

After a day of noticing their Son's sudden change of Qi. Bie Yanghong and Wuqiong Bi marched towards their sons location. But left gaped. Bie Tianxin's body was crystalized and was scattered into pieces  threw mercilessly in the river.

Wuqiong Bi almost lost her balance of things and Bie Yanghong has still the same posture but stiffened and paled.

They pursued the killer. Which thought to be Chen Changsheng.

Wuqiong Bi was cursing and ranting all the way that she will surely kill and peel the murderer of their son but Bie Yanghong gotten himself confuse of the strange plot.

But still both of them attacked Chen Changsheng pursuing that he was the killer not until, the real killer appeared who tried also to kill Chen Changsheng but little did he know, Bie Yanghong read the whole situation calmly.

He lifted up his attention on the murderer and gotten it killed! He interrogated it and found out that Mu Jiushi was indeed the treacherous girl who flee towards his Sister which was the Empress of the White City, and secured her safety there.

Wuqiong Bi was in raged again and hurried off to get there. The husband and wife didn't spare any time and immediately went out.

....

Bie Yanghong and Wuqiong Bi reached the White City.

They first saw Zhusha, the Black Frost Dragon who was locked up by the Empress herself.

Then the predictable happened. They requested Mu Jiushi from Madam Mu to give her to them to interrogate about the death of their son but the Empress was unwilling.

Then the fight begins. Husband and wife who is in a Divine Domain stage versus the Madam Mu who is already a Saint. They fought and confirmed the scheme of this Empress who was the former Princess of the Great Western Continent. She wants to bring down the Human Clan into a smash.

Then the battle refrained a moment gazing the person who is in aid for Madam Mu from behind, the Black Robe. The two paled.
This is indeed a ridiculous scene.

The battle didn't gave hint of who was going to win when another unwanted visitors came. Angels from the Sacred Light Continent.

Powerful and Massive.

Bie Yanghong who was much powerful fought calmly but his wife can't keep any longer and gotten herself lose an arm. He can't weigh any lose. And immediately killed them off using his infamous red flower.
They escaped from Madam Mu and Black Robe. And because the array of security activated they can't slid off unnoticed plus the fact that they were severely injured.

They hid at the hut which XuanYuan Po had been living with in pursue of guarding LuoLuo who was inside the palace.

Wuqiong Bi was gritting her teeth with the thought that they needed the help of this bear cub. She threw unreasonable complains towards Bie Yanghong that they should not trust Xuan Yuan Po and just kill him to make use of the hut.

XuanYuan Po still remembered the night when this woman held him to death but that wasn't even a tiny bit of reason to not help them. Bie Yanghong's kind and calm request is enough to set aside the anger caused by the malicious words from his wife.

But Wuqiong Bi didn't have the patience, if she would recieve XuanYuan Po's kindness, she felt she was humiliated that's why to end the stress, she lifted his horsetail whisk to attack the bear cub but Bie Yanghong shielded XuanYuan Po and sealed off his wife's meridians which made Wuqiong Bi enraged. She fought the restrictions and seemingly attacked Bie YangHong.

Bie Yanghong didn't defended himself and spit out a mouthful of blood after the slow attack from his wife. His red flower floated beside him, damaged and was somewhat crying.

It took a longer moment when Wuqiong Bi knew what she had done. She ran for him and immediately embraced his on her own.

"You've gone crazy! Just for this bear cub!"

Xuanyuan Po had a very perplexed expression.
He had no idea what just happened.

He had clearly wanted to help these two out of kindness, so why had Wuqiong Bi wanted to kill him, and why had Bie Yanghong protected him? Why had
Wuqiong Bi earlier seemed so angry that it felt like she wanted Bie Yanghong to die but was now so anguished upon seeing Bie Yanghong vomit blood, as if she wanted to die in his place?

Were this powerful husband and wife both crazy?

Xuanyuan Po silently pondered all this, then said, "Right now, there are many people that want to catch you, and for the next few days, a grand event will take place in White Emperor City, with many experts coming. The two of you should just stay here and not go out. I have a few matters to take care of in the next few days. After that, we'll see what we should do."

After saying this, he put away the Mountain Sea Sword, put the medicine in the bag and some food and water on the floor, then left.

When he reached the paper door, he stopped and abruptly said, "Sir, how did a person like you marry a woman like this?"

Bie Yanghong did not answer the question.

The wooden gate of the courtyard closed again.

Everything was quiet, the only sound being the wind rustling the leaves of that short pine tree.
The room was quiet for a very long time, the mood growing more and more oppressive until it eventually became very awkward.

Wuqiong Bi looked at Bie Yanghong and shakily said, "Senior Brother, have you perhaps always regretted your decision to marry me?"

Bie Yanghong faintly smiled. "Just what nonsense are you thinking about?"

"Presumably, it has not been the first time you have heard that bear cub's question."

Wuqiong Bi felt more and more angry and ashamed. 
"Did you think I didn't know? In front of the Mausoleum of Books, on Holy Maiden Peak, whether it was that Demon Empress Tianhai or Wang Po, weren't the gazes they aimed at us conveying exactly this meaning? The entire world believes that I don't deserve you!"

Bie Yanghong sighed. "Do we need to care about what others think of the matters between the two of us?"

Wuqiong Bi yelled, "Aren't you the same? You also think that I often humiliate you in front of the world."

Bie Yanghong calmly gazed at her, saying, "Junior Sister, I've never regretted marrying you. I only regret that I've spoiled you too much."

He spoke with deep sincerity.

Wuqiong Bi was stupefied.

It was hard to say if she had truly understood the meaning of these words.

She only knew that she needed to say something here, but she realized that she didn't know what to say.

She felt deeply anguished and began to weep. She thought to herself, how could my luck back then be so bad that I just happened to meet this person?

°×° 
The Fanfiction starts at the next page...