Completed - What the Nightingale Spies

KaiSoo~ Recommend

more than 88k words and if you haven't read it please do it's GOLD

 

Description

Midnight missions get a lot more interesting for Kai when he's tasked with navigating a new operative in the agency. Known to each other only by the voices flowing through their earpieces, how close can two people really get in this espionage world that demands secrecy above all else?

 

Personal Note

It's basically about spies. With a whole lot of funny, (let's not lie here) and adventure and  At1stsight made a perfect mix of it all.

 

Mini Rant and Warings

Since the author put it i will too but it's a rather small Warning: Mild violence but nothing extreme.

I really don't know what to say aside from totally loving this story (or it wouldn't be in this rec) but it's just something that even just by thinking about it brings a smile to my face. The characters are so endearing and nini is even kinda shy? bashful? idk the right word but i mean he's freaking adorable but not by any means useless or stupid. He's really clever and good at his job- just like kyungsoo ~ and all the side characters too btw they were fantastic and so damn funny and actually mattered for the storyline (which isn't always the case). I really don't know what to say w/o spoilers.. i just love their relationship and how they interact and i really need to re-read this story. now. 

(oh and the first ty scene is one of my favourites up until now, but i am a er for all the foreboding and tension and ... it's just amazing)

 

What the Nightingale Spies