OS - Don't Wave No Goodbye (You loved me then and I love you now)

KaiSoo~ Recommend

more than 15k words about a ghost and love ~

 

Description

Kyungsoo has always known about the curse of his family. Even if he died young, he knew he would come back as a ghost, only visible by the one who loved him the most. And it should have been fine, since his boyfriend loved him so much. Except it’s not Sehun who can see him.

There must be a glitch in the curse, right? Why is Jongin seeing him?!

 

Personal Note

It was rather serious themes and i won't lie it also made me cry BUT it also made me smile so much. i really love this one and i also can't deny that i read it far more often than once.

 

Mini Rant and Warings

Warnings (by the author) : Suicide Attempt (briefly implied, I promise it’s not as bad as you imagine)

Warning first because I think it's important to know that it will be a (rather small) topic.

I love it. The characters are realistic and the struggles too (as much as the struggles of a ghost can be realistic). I was really mad at some characters but in a good way like Minty_Pixie  was able to really capture me and made me think and feel so many things, which is fantastic <3 Still it's also a sad story (but with a happy ending) and i enjoyed it so so much and still do everytime i re-read it!

 

 

Don't Wave No Goodbye (You loved me then and I love you now)