CH.1

Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, come on. Truth or dare? Truth? Is it Truth? " Jisung whined for the forth time since Mark can't make up his mind. He knew they're gonna ask him what happened with his crush when he was in Canada if he choose Truth. But he was too lazy to do any dare at the moment. They are currently hanging at Chenle's living room since Chenle's house is close to both of Jisung's and Mark's house.

"Alright, alright. I choose Dare" Mark replied. Seems like he need to waste some of his weekend energy. Chenle, who sat close to Jisung, opposite of Mark, sighed. "I can't think of anything interesting to dare you, hyung." Mark shrugged his shoulder and  silently prayed that they can't think of anything and this game of truth or dare would come to an end. He's too tired to keep up with Jisung's and Chenle's energy.

Jisung, who seems to be in deep thoughts while looking outside suddenly screamed while pointing at Chenle's bike "I know it! I know what to dare you!" He stop for a moment while smiling before finally saying " I dare you to free wheeling from Chenle's to Wendy Noona's house! I know you can't do that, hyung. That's one of the things you scared of doing." Chenle laughed " Hyung, It's time for you to get rid of your fear for bikes.Like seriously, what harm can they do, Hyung? "Mark gritted his teeth before finally standing up and saying "I'm not scared! I was lying when i said i was scared!" 

"Help yourself with the bike then" Chenle said before snickering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter