The Popular One

Love Me For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning sunbaenim!”

“Good morning Jaein-ssi~”

“Morning unnie”

Returning the greetings is our popular princess of the school Kim Jaein, until she’s interrupted by someone shouting her name from down the corridor.

“JAEIN-AHHHHHHHH!”

Turning around with a smile on her face, Jaein spots her best friend — Sujin, who is running towards her and braces for the impact that will soon hit her.

After the long and really tight hug given by her best friend, she is released and is immediately bombarded by Sujin spazzing about one of the popular boys (according to Sujin). From the bits and pieces that she has managed to understand, Sujin was walking to school this morning when a boy — Jongin, walked up to her and started a conversation. They had a very pleasant conversation and Jongin has invited Sujin to eat lunch with him and his friends, in which Sujin mentioned her and now she is invited to the lunch as well. Wait.... SHE IS INVITED FOR LUNCH WITH JONGIN AND JONGIN’S FRIENDS?!?!

“Sujin! Jang Sujin why am I invited?! You know I don’t ‪ℓ‬ike eating lunch with other people because it makes me feel uncomfortable.. they always judge me based on my achievements and you know I hate that.”

“I know... and I’m really sorry Jae-ah” Sujin replies with a pout. “But I really ‪ℓ‬ike him and I don’t want to miss this opportunity. I also don’t want to leave you alone so I suggested for you to join... Please Jaein-ah, just one time a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter