Prologue

Happier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I HATE YOU!!!” just as a loud voice screamed, a fist landing on his face. He fell on the wide black couch that lay comfortably inside their dorm. The guy raised his thumb to wipe the blood stained on the tip of his lips. He slowly woken up and walked slowly to the person that punches him.

“Do it again. I deserved it,” he spoke, with calm voice yet sound intimidating to others. And yes, he immediately earns another one on his stomach, causing his body fell on the cold floor this time. He closed his eyes as he felt every part of his body was aching. But he tried hard for not showing it because he clearly knew the person that was stayed with him, was enduring more pains than him.

“Why did you do this to me?” a faint voice came from across him. The other guy was already sitting on the floor with back rest on the wall. He breathed roughly as he clenched his fist in anger. “Why...?”

“I’m sorry,” he gave a short answer since he felt his stomach aching so much.

Between the roughly breathes, the other guy was chuckling sarcastically. “If only sorry could heal all this pain...”

“I’m really sorry. If only I could turn back the time and refuse her on the very first place... I would not hurt you this much...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter