Bottles

More than Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Jinwoo opened the door, Mino lets himself in even before Jinwoo utters a word and walks toward the couch. He cheerfully exclaims, "You have to empty everything, hyung! I will not let you sleep until we finish this!"

Jinwoo, left hanging from the opened door, turned his body towards Mino and followed him with relief in his eyes and a loud beating heart. However,  Jinwoo's relief has turned into worry. With all the years Jinwoo spent on observing Mino, it doesn't take a second for him to notice Mino's uneven gait even when Mino was trying so hard to hide it. He hurriedly goes to Mino's side and grabs his arm, "Hey, you hurt yourself didn't you? Lean on me. You shouldn't put force on your hurting ankle."

Jinwoo wraps his arm around Mino's waist while Mino puts his arm over Jinwoo's shoulder. Grateful and a little bit moved, Mino shyly puts his weight on his tiny hyung and whispered a soft, "Thanks."

Jinwoo acts as if it's natural to hold him, as if it's nothing more than a concern for his friend. But his throbbing heart is telling otherwise. Their touching skins are already making his heart erratic but he still wishes Mino won't notice, at least not now, not until he is ready to accept the verdict for his unsolicited feelings. He thinks, ​​​​​​When my heart is already this loud while it's only inches away from you, it is so hard to hide how I feel. Why can't there be a cheat sheet in this game of love so I can know how you feel?

"Stay here. I'll get the cold spray." Jinwoo says as he gently sits Mino on the couch to find his things. While Jinwoo is away, Mino placed his hand on his chest to feel his beating heart. He thinks, He didn't hear it, did he? How can he be so confident in carrying me with that little body of his. Mino smiled  and words escaped from his mouth, "So adorable."

Jinwoo comes back with the cold spray in his hand. He lifts Mino's leg to his lap and sprays it on Mino's ankle, "Is it okay now? Take care of yourself better."

Jinwoo's cold hands have unusually made Mino's body hot. He is liking the sensation of Jinwoo's soft, cold hands over his skin but tries to make Jinwoo not to notice. When Jinwoo finishes applying pain reliever, he awkwardly places down his leg from Jinwoo's lap and says, "I will. Don't worry." 

He looks around, finding an excuse to ease the awkward tension between them and found the food he brought on the table. He immediately grabs the plastic bags and prepares the food for them. While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter