last

Love or Hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine morning at the dorm. 

Some of the members are still sleeping at their rooms, and that includes Miyeon.

The first one to be awake was Shuhua. She was sitting at the living room. She was waiting for the other members to wake up.

Soojin woke up and proceeded to the living room. She sat beside their maknae.

 

Shuhua faced Soojin.

 

"Unnie, do you know who's Miyeon unnie's crush?"

 

Shuhua asked. She really wants to know who's behind that phone that makes her unnie happy all the time.

 

Soojin didn't answer. She just smirked. 

 

Soojin knows it was Shuhua. Why? Whenever Shuhua clings onto her, she can feel glares at her. Those glares are coming from their oldest member. She would be lying if she says she's not scared, but Soojin knows that the time would come where Miyeon and Shuhua would figure out their feelings. 

Soojin's thoughts were cut off when Shuhua suddenly tickled her. 

 

"Unnie tell me!" Shuhua said and pouted.

 

Soojin was just laughing. Shuhua was still tickling her in hopes of Soojin's answer to her question.

 

The two were laughing and unknown to them, Miyeon already got out of her room.

 

On her way to the living room, she heard laughing. She checked it and wished that she just didn't go there.

 

There she saw Shuhua and Soojin. Her heart broke again. She returned to her room and accidentally slammed her door. 

 

Shuhua and Soojin stopped because of the door slamming. Shuhua knows it was Miyeon's door because that room is the closest to the living room. 

 

"Go to Miyeon and talk to her." Soojin said to the maknae.

"Okay unnie." Shuhua got out of the sofa and went to Miyeon's room.

 

"Miyeon unnie! Are you alright?" Shuhua knocked on her door. She was really worried.

 

Miyeon wanted to curse herself. She immediately wiped her tears and open her door.

Shuhua went inside and just looked at her unnie.

 

"What do you need Shuhua?" Miyeon said. Her voice was cold. 

 

Shuhua noticed the coldness of her unnie and was hurt. 

 

She noticed her unnie's teary eyes.

 

"Are you crying unnie?" Shuhua said worriedly.

"A-ah n-no maybe dirt just entered my eyes." Miyeon said with a shaky voice but her eyes betrayed her.

 

Miyeon cried. 

 

Shuhua doesn't want to ser her unnie cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter