two

Let's go Date

Kim Nayoung, Shin Bora and Jang Sojin are best of friends. They've known each other since birth and they grew up in the same neighborhood. They're practically sisters and as sisters, they're always there for each other. 

Recently, Sojin had a break up. It affected her so much that she refuse to leave her room and function like a normal human being. She isolated herself from the  world. It bothered them of course, because even they were ignored by their 'sister'. 
As what they think is the 'solution',  Nayoung and Bora tried to play cupid and set up Sojin in multiple blind dates. Including this one with Park Chanyeol. 

However, it doesn't seem to help since she calls them off one after the other. Their last straw was this blind date. They thought she'd come since Minseok Oppa helped them set this date. 

"I hope you don't mind eating with me. I look too formal for this shop" Park Chanyeol shyly confessed scanning the place, looking extremely out of place. 

"You look fantastic Mr. Park" she commented, glancing at the man's face for the nth time.
She can't help it, Park Chanyeol is a god of beauty. No one can resist that face. 

"Chanyeol. It sounds better, it makes me feel old when you address me like that" he remark awkwardly. 

Park Chanyeol is a wallflower. He enjoys being with himself although he never hated socializing with others, he prefers to be alone. It was still a surprise how Minseok hyung was able to make him agree over this date. Even their friends were shocked when he asked for their help. Sehun mocked him for his lack of knowledge, but he wasn't like him who can easily change girls with no feelings attach. He's a hopeless romantic. He believes in love more than anyone, even if it left a scar in his life he never lose hope that one day he'll find the right one. Cheesy, he knows. Jongdae whines whenever  he starts blabbering about his belief but he can't help it. Chanyeol was raised in a loving home. His parents have been happily married for 15 years, His older sister got engaged to the love of his life. Their neighbor was together for 50 years before they both died of sickness. Everywhere she look there is love. 
Although love wasn't just so kind to him. 

"Then Chanyeol, what work do you have that requires you to wear this sleek tuxedo everyday?" the woman across her asked, hint of curiosity glistened in her eyes and to show that she's really invested she rested her hand on the table and pressed her cheeks on her palm. She looks like an attentive student. It amuses Chanyeol how someone can look beautiful to cute in an instance. 

As he was about to open his mouth to respond, a song played over the background. Surprisingly, Nayoung squealed when she heard the first note of the song. She never paid attention to him anymore, she was so immerse to the song. 

"Ahhh~ I love this song" she said heartily, singing along. She perfectly memorize the lyrics.

' I wish you never came 
So my heart would never ache
But darling, I yearn for your embrace
So I let my heart endure
Cause I don't want to lose you anymore
Even if you can't reciprocate
The love we used to share 
Don't worry, I'm okay in loving and giving you more' 

Nayoung was deeply moved by the song that she had to wipe non-existent tears in her eyes. She loves the  song the first time she heard it on Bora's playlist. It hit her and she doesn't know why, maybe it was Baekhyun's soft and cold voice or the evident pain in the song. She can't figure it out.

"I have never been brokenhearted but I felt his pain" she stated. Which amuses Chanyeol more.

"Baekhyun?" 

Baekhyun is a very good singer, he only trained for two years before he debuted. He gained attention for his looks but people loved him for his voice. A voice with so much emotion. He is able to deliver a message in every song. Nayoung admires him and wishes he'll be able to perform with him one day.

"Baekhyun's vocals is undeniably amazing but  it's the man behind those lyrics who affected me the most" Nayoung replied. "Isn't it weird that whenever I try to sing the lyrics I suddenly feel

pain in my heart"

That earned a satisfied grin from Chanyeol, 
"So you sing" 

Nayoung flushed, embarassed for unconsciously spilling her secret hobby.

"Only a little. I only sing on noraebangs" she said shyly. Chanyeol nodded. 

"I think we should go to a noraebang next time"

Nayoung only replied with a small smile pretending she wasn't affected of his mention of those words; next time. His show of interest made her giddy. 

"I'll only go if you promise to sing too" she tease.

Chanyeol chuckled, "I don't sing. I only make songs"

That intrigue Nayoung. She knows it's mean to judge others but Park Chanyeol doesn't in any way looked like a musician. 

"I write and make songs." 

Park Chanyeol must have notice her confusion.

"You're a songwriter and composer?" Nayoung asked, amaze. Chanyeol confirmed by nudging his head. 

"Wow, it must be nice" she said heartily.

Nayoung felt quite envious that people can pursue a path in Music and be successful at it. Music used to be her passion but she has to give it up to live a better life. She has to throw her dreams away. Music was her lost love. 

"It feels the same whenever you sing" Chanyeol had a meaningful smile and Nayoung saw how Chanyeol's eyes sparkled. She knew what he felt.

"Do you have any favorite song like from the ones you composed and wrote?" 

Chanyeol was silent, hesitant to share a personal information to the stranger in front of him. But Kim Nayoung isn't a stranger anymore, she's the girl who likes to sing, can be easily distracted with music and is truly a beautiful girl.

"Stay"

And as if on cue, Baekhyun's voice played inside the coffee shop. 

 ' I wish you never came 
So my heart would never ache
But darling, I yearn for your embrace
So I let my heart endure
Cause I don't want to lose you anymore
Even if you can't reciprocate
The love we used to share 
Don't worry, I'm okay in loving and giving you more


So just stay
And I'll be happy
Even if you won't love me the same way
I just want you to stay'

××

I hope you were not bored reading along the way,it's longer than the previous ( ͡°з ͡°)

Anyway, Happy 520 day! My hunhan heart is happy. 

Please do leave some comments (if it isn't too much to ask)

Thank you.

-litselu (•ө•)♡