one

Let's go Date

Nayoung was thrilled for nothing.  Her excitement evaporated as soon as she heard the news. Sojin never came, now Bora and her will pay for Sojin's absence. 

"I can't reach her!" Bora exclaimed, panic is very evident in her voice. She was walking back in forth for the past fifteen minutes. "Min Oppa will kill us if we cancel this"

She's biting her lower lip as she walks in unison with Bora. Her heart started to beat erratically, cold sweats formed on her forehead and fear started to consume her thoughts. One thing's for sure, they're dead.

Nayoung shut her eyes tightly and carefully trace Junmyeon's features in her mind. She wants to engrave Junmyeon's face as her last memory. It will make death less painful for her.

"Someone has to go" Bora declared. She opened her eyes and saw urgency on her friend's face.

For some reason, Nayoung knew how would this end but she was too late. The next thing she knew she was force to occupy a table inside a coffee shop.

"He's wearing an oversized black shirt and denim pants. Oppa said, he'll looked like a walking zombie but don't worry he won't bite" Bora said with a wistful look in her eyes before she left to occupy a nearby table. She waved at her but she replied with a scowl instead. 

Nayoung reminded herself that Bora is her childhood bestfriend. She helped her a lot during elementary and middle school when Nayoung was barely surviving a day in her life. {She was there when you needed her the most} Bora's family took her when she has nowhere to go. {You owe her your life}. Nayoung made all these mental notes to convince herself not to kill Bora. 

"Jang Sojin?" 

A deep voice disrupted her visit down to memory lane and when she looks to see who it was she was welcome by man in black tuxedo with a coma hairstyle. He was extending his hand but Nayoung was too faze to notice it. 

This can't be the oversized shirt, denim pants, walking zombie guy. He is way too handsome to fit the description. First of all, he wore two pretty black orbs which stares pierced through her soul. His lips are so small but so red, it reminded her of a baby. There was natural glow in his cheeks.  He has a face of a god, an otherwordly beauty. 

"Miss Jang?" he called again this time Nayoung notice his hand and accepted it. His hands are so big but it's soft. 

"I'm Kim Nayoung. Please to meet you Mr. Park Chanyeol"

 

 

 

It was said that one's misfortune are others fortune. It was unfortunate for Sojin call off this date but it was Nayoung chance for a good catch. 

 

××

Im not particularly good in grammar and my vocab >< I only wrote this story to try  something *fingers crossed*

Please do leave some comments (if it isn't too much to ask) :)

Thanks, Have a nice day