STAY AWAY FROM MY DADDY

MY BIG BABY RI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-STAY AWAY FROM MY DADDY-

After a strange introduction between me and Seungri, we got closer. He does look very annoying but it is his charm that I can not resist. He made me want to be near him. He made me always look after him. Make sure nothing bad happens to him. He was very careless, crybaby and always whining. My dad was very happy to see my change. Now I am very concerned about the circumstances surrounding me, I can suppress my selfishness, and I start talking to other people. I also did not realize that my change was so drastic. Seungri's very cheerful self-has an impact on me. Although people who see it often feel annoyed.  
In the past, almost every day I always drove and picked up Seungri at his school and I often took him to my campus while I was on a college schedule. I always accompany Seungri when he is out with his friends. His friends called me Daddy because I did not let Seungri away from me. My overprotective nature towards Seungri, made me admit the nickname they gave to me. Maybe I do look like a father who always keeps his son wherever he goes.     I married with Seungri when I was twenty-two and Seungri was eighteen. I know, we decided to get married at a very young age. Seungri is very sticky to me, it can not make me do anything. I also do not want his self-owned by others. He is my first love and vice versa. It made me become overprotective towards Seungri. We do not want to be separated from the moment we first meet.     Our wedding preparations were very complicated. Because we are so young, so we leave the matter of preparation to our family. We just need to attend family gatherings, choose our suits and of course, Seungri whines to choose our wedding cake. Because of that preparation that made us always attend family gatherings. All our family members gathered to help us prepare for our wedding. My sister came with her five-year-old daughter Kwon Gyurin. Gyurin is my dearest niece. Her very sweet attitude, makes me always spoil her. I often buy her gifts from dolls to dresses like a princess. Since I often buy her presents, Gyurin calls me Daddy Ji. Because I'm like her father who often buys her gifts even though Dami forbids it.

 

"DADDY JI .....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter