Admit it

Show Me Some Love (A Wonho Short Story)

Wonho POV

So my parents leave and I go to my room to see Jayda on my bed on the computer. 

"What you doing?"

"On IG just seeing who all is on and seeing if I should do an IG Live, wanna join? *logs on going to sit at my desk*"

"I'm gonna shower first and then I'll join, sounds like a plan?"

"Sure thing *starts IG Live*"

Jayda POV

So I get on and it takes a few minutes to get people in there but once we did it was pretty lit.

"You guys got any questions?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm chilling in my best friend Wonho's room"

"Like his bedroom? Who with yall?"

"Yeah, and it's just me, he's taking a shower"

"Oooooooooo"

"Yall nasty, it's not even like that *laughs*"

"How did you and Wonho meet?"

"So I was like four and my mom took me to this store that made homemade cookies, my mom bumped into his mom which was he best friend since diapers so they started talking. My mom had just given me a double chocolate chip cookie, so I go to take a bite when he takes my cookie. So I'm looking at him and he just smiling from ear to ear. I go to take the cookie back but he keeps moving it away every time I reach for it. He wouldn't give me my cookie back so we start fighting, so we rolling on the ground fighting when I see him go to bite the cookie. I slapped the cookie out of his hand, I was dying laughing because the look on his face was priceless. Then he walks away looking really sad like I had just stolen his best friend and I felt bad even though it was MY cookie. So I go to get another cookie, I was cute enough to get a huge fresh chocolate chip cookie from the man making them. I gesture for him to come towards me, I break the cookie in half dipping it in the chocolate fountain and hand him half. We have been friends ever since"

Wonho POV

So I come out from the bathroom changing to hear her telling the story of how we met. I start thinking back and even then I liked her, that's why I took her cookie. Today I'm a tell her how I feel or at least show her.

"*hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek* hey sweetheart"

"Ummm hey Wonho *giggles* you want to take over for a little bit, I got to go do something"

"Sure thing"

"Thank you *leaves*"

"Wassup everyone *reads some messages* I'm good, thank you. How are yall? I love all my freaks. Any questions for me?

"When fans give you stuff at your concerts do you keep it and be honest"

"Yeah, I keep everything you guys give me, especially letters and drawings. I put those in a scrapbook so they don't get ruined"

"Is it true that when you first met Jayda you took her cookie?"

"*laughs* Yeah, wow that brings back memories"

"Do you have a crush on Jayda?"

"I guess a little crush"

"Boy you know you can't fool us"

"We know you in love with this girl"

"It's cool, just admit it"

"Well damn *smiles* is it that obvious?"

"*everyone says yeah*"

"Okay okay...I'm in love with her *covers face* ugh happy ?"

"Yes"

"How are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know yet, so you all approve?"

"Yeah"

"Of course"

"We can all see she makes you happy so we approve"

"You two are really cute together"

*smiles* Thanks, yall the best"

"*walks in* what I miss?"

"Nothing, just talking to the fans. It's really hot in here"

"Which is why I changed my clothes"

"Mind if I take off my shirt?"

"It's your house, go ahead *turns and sits in front of the computer*"

"*takes off shirt*"

"O_O damn you got a body"

"I need my inhaler because this is too much"

"Got damn you y"

"Looks like your fans are enjoying the view Wonho"

"Thanks yall *sits on the bed* Jayda come here"

"*sits next to him on the bed* Yeah?"

"*pulls her on my lap* that way they can see us both"

"Oooooo Wonho don't hurt her, we all know how big a freak you are"

"Jayda is in heaven right now, I'm jealous"

"Wow *giggles* you really do have some freaks as fans"

"I turn them into freaks, that's the goal baby"

"I'm your fan and I don't think I'm a freak" 

"You are, you just don't show it but that can change real soon

A/N: Awe their childhood story is cute. Wonho is getting a little bit bolder I see. Jayda is just so oblivious to it all smh. But what did Wonho mean by that last comment, what does he got up his sleeve? Guess you'll have to wait to find out. Thanks to everyone who has done this so far. Until next time XOXO