She knows already...

Show Me Some Love (A Wonho Short Story)

Wonho POV

So there's this girl that I have had feelings for since I was little and luckily our mothers were best friends growing up so we got to see each other all the time. Now we are 18 and I can't take it anymore, I have to tell her how I feel and if it ruins our friendship then so be it. I just can't be okay just being her friend, I at least got to tell her for my own inner peace but how? I go to my father and see if he can help me.

"Hey dad, how do you tell a girl you love her?"

"I think Jayda already knows that son"

"How'd you know I was talking about her?"

"You been sprung ever since you were little. I remember when she was 10 she was really sick and you took care of her until she felt better. Your face also lights up every time she is around you, just tell her Wonho, she like you back"

"How do you know?"

"Go ask your mom, she'll tell you"

So I go around the house looking for her and I find her in the kitchen making her a smoothie.

"Hey ma"

"Hey baby, what's going on?"

"Well, there's this girl I like an-"

"You're finally going to tell Jayda you like her?"

"Dang, is it that obvious? Dad said she liked me back and when I asked him how he knew he told me to ask you"

"I'm not supposed to say anything"

"Please ma, my heart is at stake here. I need to know if she has feelings for me or not"

"She's never going to trust me again *sighs* yeah, she loves you. It's been like that since she was at least eight, she's most likely in love with you by now"

"Really? *smiles*"

"Why you think she always over here, bringing you snacks, always hanging with you? Why do you think every Valentine's Day she gets you something instead of looking at other guys? The signs were all there"

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"Same reason you didn't tell her because neither of you knew how the other felt"

As she says that the doorbell rings and she goes to finish blending her smoothie. I get up from my stool to see who it is and as I open the door I see Jayda. How can someone be so beautiful when they aren't even trying

"Hi Wonho *hugs me and hands me my favorite candy* I brought you snacks *smiles*"

"Thanks, so you wanna chill in my room?"

"Do you even have to ask? *grabs my hand* come on"

So I'm walking upstairs behind her kind of in a daze, I never really took the time to admire how beautiful her body is. How is one so blessed in every way? As I'm admiring every inch of her body we bump into my mom.

"Hey Jayda *hugs her*"

"Hey mama *hugs her back*"

"I'm trying to get Monsta X their first worldwide tour so his father and I will be gone for the weekend alright? You should spend the weekend here so Wonho doesn't throw any outrageous parties or get in any trouble while we're gone. He behaves when you're around"

"I'll make sure to watch over him, have a good trip"

"Thanks"

"*heads upstairs* Hi Mr. Lee"

"Hey Jayda, Wonho let me talk to you for a second"

"I'll be in your room watching tv *leaves*"

So she leaves and my dad looks at me for a while, goes to get something and comes back.

"Wassup dad?"

"*tosses me condoms* I don't think Jayda wants a kid yet"

"Who said we were going to do anything?"

"I saw the way you were looking at her, I can read your thoughts all over your face"

"Dad, I don't need these because we aren't going to do anything"

"Better safe than sorry"

"*puts them in my pocket* I'll take them but there's no point"

A/N: Well then, that was awkward. Is it worse that he just had condoms ready or that he expects that you will have in their house? Anywho...so what is Jayda doing in Wonho's room? It's cute that they both like each other but how is Jayda going to react to Wonho knowing her secret or will he not mention it? You got to wait to find out. Thanks in advance for everyone who has read this. Until next time XOXO