•chapter 2•

In a heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of graduation.

It was graduation day and Jinyoung hasn’t talked to Jisoo yet. The day before he asked the boys what happened and they said that he was so drunk that he kissed a girl. But Jinyoung didn’t remember any of that. He wanted to talk to Jisoo and explain what happened but he didn’t know how. He searched for Jisoo but he couldn’t find her. After the ceremony he decided to call her but she didn’t pick up. He asked one of her classmates where she is “Jisoo?....uhm..she left”

“She left?” 

“Yeah didn’t she tell you? She went to California”

“When?”

“I think..this morning ,she picked her diploma’s yesterday and came by today to say goodbye”

Jinyoung heart ached when he heard Jisoo left, without telling him. He didn’t know what he had to do,he just lost her...

Present 

Jinyoung is a Orthopedic Surgeon(treats ailment concerned with the skeletal system, such as broken bones and arthritis. These doctors are often found in emergency rooms) at the Asan Medical Centre in Seoul.

 

Jinyoung pov 

After I washed my hand I walked to the cafeteria to sit with my other colleagues. “Another successful surgery”Bambam said. “Congrats man.”

“Thanks Bambam”

“We should celebrate...right?!”

“What..no”

“seriously Bambam”

“Again?” Youngjae, Jaebum and Yugyeom complained. “Come on guys.”

“Bambam you shouldn’t drink to much, you’re a doctor you should know better” I said. “I know...but come on, think about all the girls we’ll meet dude.”

“Thank you for asking but no, besides I have work to do”

“Bambam..Jinyoung isn’t like you, you know”

“Yeah he doesn’t date a new girl every week” Jaebum and Yugyeom said.

“Yah..I don’t date a new girl every week”

“Then are you still with sunhee?” Youngjae asked. “No...we broke up a few days ago.” “See what I mean!” 

“Yeah yeah whatever..the point is we need to find Jinyoung a girlfriend” Bambam said putting his arm around my shoulder.

“I already said no Bambam”

“Come on man..when was the last time you dated?...what college?”

“I’m not talking about that” I said to them while I slipped away and walked back to my office. I was in my office when I heard a knock on my door. “Come in”

It was the assistant of the CEO “Dr.Park, the CEO would like to see you” she said.

“Oh yes of course...just a minute”

After I was finished I walked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter