• Chapter 1 •

In a heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago

It was 2 days before graduation and Jinyoung’s friends decided to celebrate by going to a new club that opened in Seoul.

Jinyoung isn’t the type to party or drink he’d rather be at home watching a movie or going to an amusement park but because it’s almost graduation he decided “why not?”. After they arrived at the club Bambam led the group to their seats that he reserved. Not long after the alcohol came “I wanna make a toast to our friendship and our future” Bambam said taking his shot glass. Soon everyone followed and took there shots in one hit. And then it became 2 shots then 3  shots and so the boys enjoyed there night.

“Do we have to go?” Jisoo asked from the living room. “Yes we do, and you’re coming with us” Jennie said. “But I don’t want to go” Jisoo wined. “Jisoo it’s our girl’s night out and it’s almost graduation time we have to at least have fun” Rosé said from her bedroom. “We can have fun here at home without loud people and loud music” Jisoo said. “KIM JISOO GET YOUR OUT OF THAT COUCH AND GET DRESSES!” Lisa  demanded. “Fine, but I don’t even have a dress”. “You can borrow one of mine” Jennie said to Jisoo. “Where are we going anyways?”Jisoo asked. “There’s this new club that opened here in Seoul” Rosé said. After they arrived at the club it was very crowded , people danced wildly and others were drinking. They sat at the bar and ordered drinks.

A few shots later

Jinyoung and his friends are all very drunk right now. Jinyoung is sitting in his chair taking shots with Jaebum and Youngjae while Yugyeom is sleeping. Bambam, Mark and Jackson came back from dancing. “I just....want..to thank you guys”

Jinyoung drunkenly said putting his arms around Jackson and Mark. “For bringing me here...and most importantly...for being my friends, now where’s the other bottle!”

After a few moments of drinking there was a group of girls watching the boys. The girls flirted with them and then walked over to them. The girls started talking to the boys in a flirtatious way. One girl sat next to Jinyoung. Then they started talking to each other, but the only thing Jinyoung could talk about was his girlfriend Jisoo, how pretty, smart and nice she was. The girl just wanted Jinyoung to shut up already about his girlfriend so she kissed him. 

“Cheers” the girls said together and drank their shot in one hit. After a few more shots Jennie and Lisa went to the dance floor while Rosé sat with Jisoo. “How are things going with you and Jinyoung?”Rosé asked. “It’s going pretty good so far”. “You’re really lucky to have Jinyoung, he’s such a sweet and nice guy”

“Yeah I know” Jisoo chuckled. After the song ended Jennie and Lisa came back from the dance floor and drank another shot together. “Aren’t you guys gonna dance?” Lisa asked. “Noo..I don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter