The BIG News!

Uncertainty

 

Minwoo sat by the stairs and smiled at Maee.

 

“Noona, I can't wait for us to hang out more.”

 

She blushed unsure of what to even say.

 

The other boys came downstairs.

 

Donghyun grinned.

 

“Guess I should tell you the other news of what our manager told me.”

 

Jeongmin blinked.

 

“There's more to why we're here?”

 

Hyunseong also looked confused.

 

It seemed only Donghyun knew about this.

 

“Our manager proposed that we move in next door, and have the twins and Minwoo go to Maee's school.”

 

Maee held onto the wall as he finished.

 

It was so much to take in for her. Having three idols go to her school and having them following her around? Tina would for sure freak out about this!

 

“Our manager wants the kids to get the feeling of going to a regular high school rather than the music school they go to now.”

 

Daee looked at his sister who was still trying to process everything.

 

He laughed.

 

“I think we should take things one at a time. You guys move in first, then enroll the twins and Minwoo into Maee's school alright?”

 

Donghyun could understand why Daee was doing things. He could see Maee on the side gripping the wall with wide eyes as if she weren't living in reality.

 

“Noona, are you okay? You look pale.”

 

Minwoo had already taken notice and helped her stay up.

 

Maee looked over at him and gave him a small smile.

 

“Sorry Minwoo. This is just too much to take in all at once really.”

 

He smiled and stayed at her side just to make sure she was alright.

 

Daee looked at the time.

 

“You guys should probably go. I've got a meeting tomorrow and Maee has school tomorrow.”

 

Donghyun nodded and hugged Daee.

 

“I'll call you later tomorrow once we settle in our new home. Come on guys.”

 

Minwoo hugged Maee.

 

“Feel better okay?”

 

Her cheeks turned red.

 

“T-thanks Minwoo.”

 

Youngmin came over with his twin brother Kwangmin.

 

“We'll see you tomorrow noona!”

 

Maee laughed a bit and hugged the two of them.

 

Jeongmin pried the twins away and hugged Maee.

 

“Maee, let's talk more okay? Maybe we can even hang out. Just the two of us.”

 

Was Jeongmin asking her out on a date?

 

Her cheeks turned a deep maroon color.

 

“O-okay Jeongmin oppa. Maybe one day.”

 

He pulled away and grinned happily.

 

Hyunseong shook hands with Daee and looked at Maee.

 

Maee looked at him and waved goodbye.

 

He waved back with a smile.

 

Daee walked them out and waved goodbye to them from the front door.

 

After a few seconds, he closed the door, locked it, and turned around to Maee with an idiotic smile.

 

“What are you grinning about?”

 

Daee walked over to his sister.

 

“So, Minwoo and Jeongmin seem to really like you. Then Jeongmin asks you out on a date and you agree! How cute~”

 

Maee blushed.

 

“He just asked if we wanted to hang out! I just agreed to hang out with him some day alright?”

 

“Someone's in denial~”

 

“Someone's asking for no dinner.”

 

Daee stopped.

 

“That's what I thought. Now go clean up. I'll go make dinner.”

 

Her older brother chuckled and went upstairs to wash up before dinner.

 

From what he saw today, Minwoo and Jeongmin looked like good candidates to be the future boyfriend of his younger sister.

 

Things could change.

 

Kwangmin seemed a bit quiet the whole day, but he kept his eye on Maee.

 

Was he shy to approach her, so his older brother pulled him along before they left to say goodbye?

 

Daee tucked that in within his mind for now.

 

His stomach growled and he let out a small chuckle.

 

~

 

Maee began to cook some fresh rice and some grilled pork.

 

Our manager proposed that we move in next door, and have the twins and Minwoo go to Maee's school.”

 

Her life had just taken a sudden turn without warning.

 

Boyfriend would soon be her neighbor, the Jo twins, and Minwoo will be going to her school?

 

There was so much to take in!

 

Maee let out a small sigh and finished up cooking.

 

Daee ran downstairs and into his seat and smiled.

 

She shook her head and placed a bowl of rice before him.

 

“Not done with the pork yet, so hang in there.”

 

Daee's stomach growled again.

 

“But Maee...I'm hungry!!”

 

“Then eat some of your rice! The pork is almost done anyways.”

 

~

 

Dinner went by silently.

 

Neither of them spoke a word about what happened earlier in the house.

 

As Daee cleaned up the table, Maee looked up at the ceiling.

 

“Oppa, what would umma and appa say about this situation?”

 

Daee stopped and looked at his sister.

 

“Umma would probably approve of it. She always liked Donghyun when she met him at my school's open house. As for appa....I don't think he would like the fact that Minwoo, the Jo twins, and Jeongmin got that close to you when you all just met. I think he'd be throwing a fit right now since Jeongmin asked you out and you agreed.”

 

Maee twitched.

 

“I told you, he asked if we could hang out. It's a friendly gesture.”

 

Daee laughed.

 

She got up.

 

“Well, goodnight oppa.”

 

“Night Maee.”

 

He watched her go upstairs and let out a sigh.

 

Maee was mature for her age, but it came with the territory of the house since their parents left. It should have been Daee that would be making dinner, but it didn't end up that way.

 

Maybe with Boyfriend moving in and entering their lives will let Maee loosen up a bit.

 

Maybe it would let Maee just relax an have fun for once.

 

~

Chapter 2 :D I decided to post this up today so I didn't forget or not come back home since my lovely god sister is graduating high school and apparently the First Lady is going to be there O_O I get to breathe the same air as her LOL Kidding, I'm not crazy...well not that crazy about anyone in politics anyways.

 

Also, @pikachu16 I hope you feel better and that it wasn't too serious! Unnie doesn't like seeing any of her dongsaengs hurt~

 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter even if it looks similar to the previous Chapter 2 that was here before ^^;