2/3

drunken x

i can't believe this trash has subscribers. i know this should be cut into two parts but i wrote this one a bit longer than expected. enjoy!

 

                     —

Chug after chug, laughter after laughter, Joshua could feel himself getting drowned by the amount of the liquor intake.

“Hey hyung, having a good time?” Soonyoung asked looking at the elder.

“Good?” Joshua shot back, his head resting on Wonwoo’s shoulder, chugging another mug of beer. “I’m having a blast.”

“That’s enough.” Jihoon spoke, trying to stop the elder, “hyung, you had more than enough.”

Joshua whines. “But–“

“It’s 3 in the morning. The hyungs must be worried–“

What are you talking about? They’re probably asleep.”

Silence filled the rented room.

“Hyung... are you okay?” Chan asked worriedly, breaking the silence.

“I’m... fine.” His expression changes but pulled himself back immediately.

“Are you sure? You know you can always talk to us.”

Joshua smiles reassuringly, “I’m sure.” chugging the last mug of beer. “Let’s go.”

                —

Mingyu-ah. Mingyu-ah. Joshua kept repeating the younger’s name, almost sounded like a chant.

“Mingyu-ah, are you listening?”

“Hyung, I’ll carry you up to your room. Get some rest.” Mingyu responded, holding the elder tightly on his arms.

“Mingyu, I’m not okay, Mingyu.” Joshua lets out a small whimper.

“Mingyu-ah, I like him.” he wails, “I like Jeonghan, Mingyu-ah.” he pauses “but he has Cheol.” he sniffles before drifting off to sleep.

 

Mingyu sighs deeply, before knocking into the hyungs’ room. “Jeonghan-hyung.”

A hurried footsteps were heard at the other side of the room, meeting a slobber Jeonghan once the door swinged open. “What took you all so long, Mingyu?” the elder pauses, looking up at the younger before looking back at the sleeping Joshua on his arms. “I’ve been waiting here all night.”

“Well, Joshua-hyung–“ Mingyu stops, shaking his head. “Just... please take care of him.” He says, carefully setting Joshua down on the untidy bed below him, whispering. “He likes you.”

 

He likes you.

 

                  —

i was supposed to post this yesterday. but anyway, (belated) happy shujeong/jihan/shuhan day!