In Between The Flight

Over A Glass of Wine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: This isn't really the second part of the previous fic. It's just I'm too lazy to create a new post... Hahaha.. But well, the timeline is indeed after the previous chapter

.

.

Yesung walks out of the bathroom with towel hanging loosely around his waist. The guy with silver hair walks directly to the bed, where he puts his phone. He looks at his device and sighs loudly. He opens the chat app and he lets out another sigh. Siwon’s last message is around 4 hours ago and the guy has been MIA ever since. He didn’t send any congratulatory message after his last performance tonight. He didn’t even read Yesung’s latest message telling him that he’s having a small farewell party with the musical actors and staffs.

Where is Siwon?

No, Yesung is not that obsessive boyfriend who always asks his boyfriend’s whereabouts. He also doesn’t really mind if Siwon can’t reply his message instantly. This is, in fact, some kind of usual thing for them since they could be very busy with their schedule that they don’t have time for chat.

But they always tell each other where they’ll be heading or what they’ll be doing, so that the other will not be worrying. But, tonight, Siwon does exactly the opposite. The last message from Siwon is about the guy being alone in his room and missing Yesung. That’s it.

Yesung bites his nail as he scrolls the SJ group chat.  Nope. No one is going out. No message from Siwon since four hours ago in the group as well.

The said guy stares at Leeteuk’s number on the screen and wondering if it is right for him to call the leader only to ask about Siwon. But, suddenly, the sound of ringing bell surprises Yesung. He fetches his clothes randomly and put them on before rushing to the front door. Yesung peeks at the little hole to see who his guest is. He quickly opens the door once he identifies his guest tonight.

“Hai.” Siwon stands in front of Yesung’s room with a bouquet of flower. “Congratulation for your musical. I heard you have another standing ovation tonight.”

“Siwon? Why? How? What are you doing here?”

Siwon chuckles as he sees Yesung’s surprised and confused face. “Why don’t we get inside and I’ll answer your questions.”

“Ah.. Right.”

Siwon puts the paper bag he’s holding on the table before joining Yesung to sit on the couch. The petite guy holds the bouquet he gave before and smells the flower. He circles his hand on Yesung’s shoulder and his boyfriend lean to his body.

“So? What are you doing here? I thought you’re still in Macau. The manager said you’re going to Seoul tomorrow?” The forever talkative Yesung.

“I missed you already, so I decided to choose a flight to Seoul departing tonight with a long transit in Osaka.”

Yesung looks at Siwon with a frown on his pretty face. “Is that possible?”

“Of course.”

Siwon takes the bouquet from Yesung’s hand and put it on the table next to the couch. One of his hand cups Yesung’s face.

“So…” His voice is low. Yesung knows exactly what kind of voice it is. “You’re not having schedule tomorrow except for flight back to Seoul, right?”

Yesung gulps visibly. “Nee…”

Siwon gives that one naughty smile. “You’re not feeling anxious about your musical anymore, right?”

Another “yes,” as an answer.

“You’re not that tired, I guess.”

“Eummm….” He feels a bit tired, to be honest. He had pretty tough schedule these last few days. Having performance in Osaka in the evening, and then taking the last flight to Macau for the concert, rehearsal, concert, and fly bac

Please log in to read the full chapter