Over A Glass of Wine

Over A Glass of Wine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Lima, Peru.


It's few minutes pass one in the morning and Yesung still tosses himself on the bed restlessly. He's tired as dead, right now. After a long personal schedule in Seoul, he had to take late flight to Buenos Aires with a long transit in between. Right after he landed, he only had several hours to take a rest before having a rehearsal, followed by real show.
Now, he's in Lima for another concert. He's really tired but thanks to the jet lag, he can't sleep. His biological clock says it's still around 3 PM. In the contrary to his restless state, the very boyfriend of his now sleep soundly next to him. His hand circles around his waist loosely. Giving him comfort yet not suffocating.

Yesung looks at Siwon with a pouty lips. He is fully aware that Siwon is being considerate to him now. Knowing his boyfriend is tired, Siwon hasn't 'touched' him since his arrival. Despite the fact that he is such a ert boyfriend, Yesung should admit that Siwon knows exactly when he can seduce Yesung to , and when he shouldn't.
Still, Yesung cant help it but feeling a little bit upset since his boyfriend could sleep easily while he can't.

"Still can't sleep?"
Or maybe he's wrong.
Siwon tightens his hand on Yesung's waist as he opens his eyes. He smiles, showing his charming dimples.
"Eung." Yesung pouts cutely and Siwon just instantly pecks the peachy lips.
"Should we order some wine?"
He stretches his hand and takes room service menu placed on the bedside table.
"I've seen the wine they serve in the hotel. Some of them are pretty good." Siwon talks, more to himself, as he flips the pages of the menu. He, then, stops at the page with many wine bottles printed on it before finally reaching the phone.
Yesung observes his boyfriend in quiet as the muscular man orders their wine.
"Sorry," mumbled Yesung once Siwon hang up the phone.
His thick brows moved. "Why?"
Yesung shifts his gaze to Siwon's topless torso while his finger moves randomly on his chest. "I wake you up."

Siwon laughs softly, "that's okay, baby."

He kisses Yesung's hair. How could he is mad at Yesung? It is really not his fault for being jet lag.
"Let me get our wine." Siwon is about walking to their room's door to get their wine but Yesung's voice halts his step.
"Wear something." He points at Siwon's top while giving the guy a warning look. Siwon chuckles but he still does what his boyfriend wants. Siwon grabs his black sweater and wears it hastily before reaching the door.

They’ve had enough fight about Siwon being topless on their previous Super Shows. It was part of the show, yes. Yesung knows that but he is Siwon’s boyfriend. Despite the fact that Siwon is an entertainer, he is, still, his boyfriend and he has every right to feel jealous whenever he spotted fangirls ogling over his boyfriend’s top.

Yesung argued the staff every time they discussed about Super Shows and he failed every time until this last Super Show 7.

A waitress is standing patiently in front of the door with a small cart. Siwon moves a little bit, giving her some space to enter the room.
"Do you want me to open the bottle, sir?" asked the waitress in English but with heavy latin's accent.
"No, thanks." Siwon tips the waitress before she leaves the room.
Siwon opens the bottle, pours the wine to two glasses and walks back to their bed. He hands one of the glasses to Yesung before he sits.
He leans his upper body to the headboard. His left hand is holding the wine glass while his right is grabbing Yesung's hand, caressing the skin softly.
"Why wine?" asked Yesung as he swirled the glass absentmindedly.
"Well, we both love coffee. But drinking coffee at this late hour will only make things worse. Chocolate milk, people say is one of the best option when you have trouble sleeping. Bu

Please log in to read the full chapter