CP 2 : You're the cause of my euphoria!

EUPHORIA

“Orait noona! We will leave you and Kookie here now,” said Suga while picking his things up.

“Eh? Why? Let’s eat together,” asked YoonA confusedly.

“Haha…Thanks but nope. We know that you and Kookie need your privacy time together. We will eat in the other room,” Taehyung winks to the flustered couple.

“Besides, I don’t want to watch your lovey-dovey moments while eating, noona! It will break my heart because it will remind me that I am still a single person until now,” sigh J-Hope sadly.

“Keke…Hoseokie, you’re so funny!” laugh YoonA.

“It’s true noona. My heart can’t take it! Uri maknae got a very pretty, kind and perfect girlfriend while me…? Only can dreaming till the day I die. Sigh,” continue J-Hope while clutching his chest dramatically.

YoonA continue to giggle while Jungkook only can shake his head upon watching his sunshine hyung’s usual antic.

“Please stop your drama king action, Hoseok-ah and let’s leave now. My stomach is singing right now,” complain Suga, pushing J-Hope out of the practice room. “See you soon, noona!”

“Alright alright. Bye noona!” J-Hope shows his shining smile.

“Bye YoonA noona! Thanks for this food,” said Jin.

“Bye guys and enjoy the food ok? Hope it will suit with your taste,” replied YoonA gently.

“We will! Bye YoonA noona,” said both Jimin and Taehyung.

“Thanks a lot sunbaenim!” Namjoon bowing to his favorite sunbae.

“You’re welcome Namjoonie,” said YoonA happily.

YoonA watches all of BTS members move and go one by one until only the BTS maknae and herself standing still in that big room.

“So…what about me? Where’s my food, Yoong-ah?” asked Jungkook after seeing his hyungs bring all of the plastic bags which consist the dishes that his pretty girlfriend cooked for them.

YoonA smiles. She opens the bag that she brings along with her all days and take out a colorful container boxes.

“Tada…surprise!! Here’s your special dishes, Jungkook-ssi,” said the lovely girl excitedly.

Jungkook smiles widely as he takes the boxes happily. “Thank you, YoonA-ssi,” replied the handsome boy and the couple laugh again and again.

~~

Jungkook eats the foods intensely and contently while YoonA watching him with a nervous smile.

“Otte? How’s the food, Kook-ah? Do you like it? It’s good?” asked YoonA continuously. Her already big eyes become wider as she hoping for a good response from the boy.

Jungkook stop eating and look at his nervous girlfriend. His smile forms from his handsome face.

“It’s very good Yoong-ah! I bet hyungs will love it too! I’m very proud to have a talented chef as my future wife,” praised Jungkook with a proud smile.

YoonA replies the boy with her famous pretty smile and a tinted cheek with pink colour. “I’m glad you like it! I will learn to cook some other dishes in the future too. Please look forward to it, arasso?”

“Arasso! I will waiting for it, my love! Here, have a bite Chef Yoong,” Jungkook jokes, giving a spoon of carbonara to YoonA while the girl receives it happily.

~~

Jungkook is eating corn pudding when YoonA remembers something to tell her boyfriend.

“Kookie-ah!” call YoonA softly.

“Ne, Yoong?” the boy answer while glance to his pretty noona lovingly.

“The song…Euphoria,” says YoonA as she looking to their image that reflected from the mirror in front of her and Jungkook. She smiles, feeling very content with Jungkook’s existence by her side. She hold his hand, leaning her head on his shoulder. YoonA really hope that this handsome, cute boy will always be by her side forever till the end of her life.

“What about the song, Yoong?” ask Jungkook confused. He already finished eating the last dish that YoonA prepared for him. ‘Aah..can’t wait to eat other foods from noona.’ He smiles contently.

“I like the song so much, Kook-ah! Your voice…I love it. So angelic and so pretty. The lyrics too! It touch my heart completely,” confess YoonA honestly.

Jungkook startled by his lover’s sudden confession. He stares at YoonA’s face through the mirror in front of both of them. Jungkook studies YoonA’s calm face and find the honesty there. He smiles.

“Honestly, I think about you when I sing that song. You’re the cause of my euphoria, noona!”

“Kookie! Why you are suddenly become romantic like this?” ask YoonA with a shy smile.

Jungkook smirks. “Why? You don’t want me to be a romantic person, noona?” tease the boy to his now flustered lover.

The golden maknae turns around to get a better view of his love’s pretty face. YoonA looks at him too as he suddenly grabs the girl’s soft hand and put it at his chest. The boy stares into YoonA’s doe eyes deeply and affectionately.

“Seriously Yoong-ah! I think about you when I sing that song! About your sweet smile, your pretty face, your unique laugh, your angelic voice, your cute aegyo, your beautiful eyes and your lovely personality, “says Jungkook firmly.

YoonA bit her lips while blinking innocently. She is so sure that her face has already become red from the shyness upon hearing Jungkook’s sweet confession right now.

Jungkook giggles while realizing that the girl who already stole his heart is nervous and getting super shy at this moment. He continues.

“You know noona? You always make me smile with your cute reaction and expression. You also make me laugh with the dorky side of yours. Always! You never fail to amaze me with your special charms, YoonA noona,”

“Kookie-ah…” YoonA’s pretty eyes full with unshed tears. She absolutely couldn’t react to anything right now.

“You’re the cause of my euphoria, Baby Yoong,” whisper Jungkook into YoonA’s ear.

Soon, Jungkook leans forward and kisses YoonA’s lips. After that, he plants a soft kisses all over her adorable face. YoonA is floating from Jungkook’s sweet action. She wants to feel this all the time. She shivers as Jungkook grazing his fingers against her smooth skin. It feels so soft, so loving.

“Jungkook-ah…” YoonA can’t hold back her emotion anymore. She kisses the maknae of BTS back with a lot of mix feelings.

Happy, shy, excited, touch by his sweet yet romantic confession. She wants to show to the maknae that she also feel the same with him. Her feeling to Jungkook is pure love and she wants him to be her soulmate till the end of her life.

Jungkook gladly accepts the kiss, from his love of life. He envelopes the pretty girl into his warm embrace, more possessively, not willing to let go of her forever.

The kiss that they share is so sweet yet so passionate. It is not a kiss from a lust but a kiss from the pure emotion and feelings that full with lots of first and true love from both of them.

Jungkook is not going to pull apart yet but since he feels that YoonA is going to have a short of breath, he let go of her pretty lips but still embraces her tightly.

“I love you so much, Im YoonA,” he kisses his lover’s pretty forehead softly.

YoonA smiles shyly. “I love you too, Jeon Jungkook,” she returns the kiss to the said boy’s cheek. She tries to wipe the tears that suddenly flowing from her pretty eyes when Jungkook beat her to that. He giggles.

“You’re such a baby,” tease the boy.

“What? No…you’re the baby!” pout YoonA.

“Hahaha…arasso. Okay! Okay! I am a baby. But only for you,” He looks to YoonA and they burst out laughing.

“You’re the cause of my euphoria,” continue Jungkook again.

YoonA smiles. “Forever?” ask her.

“Forever,” answer the lover boy, smiling contently. He still holding his precious girl with a tight hug and the girl happily engulfed herself onto her boyfriend’s warm embrace.

The sweet moment last long till the door opened by someone who shouting excitedly. “Omg!!! They are so cute!!”

 

 

The end?...or not? =p

Comment down below if you want me to write more chapters for this story, ok?? and there's a poll down there for my upcoming story. Hope you all can participate!! goodbye for now!! ^o^